Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SonnyThomas
    replied
    I voted No the last time and will do so here.....

Leave a comment:

• jacoserv
    replied
    I don't think this subject has been chewed at all! The Super S. used to have judging the first day and known the second day and that has been discussed. But a separate known yardage class for seniors has never been discussed as far as I know. If it had been discussed I would have been all for it. ...................... We have Senior Hunter, Senior Women, and 3 men's senior classes so why not a Senior Known.

Leave a comment:

• SonnyThomas
    replied
    Yeah, it's been "chewed" on. Perhaps this; Some 15 clubs and 3 indoors (2 shoot 3D) ranges within about a hour's drive of my home. One club, Galesburg (ASA), has had a range finder class for a few years. Our club, BDA (ASA), just started one this year... I think there were -3- entered in our last 3D.

Leave a comment:

• KStig
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry, didn't know that "Senior Known" had been "beat to death". Consider this a postmortem review..............

• KStig
    commented on 's reply
    No, though he may be interested in a Super Master Senior Known class. Actually he yardage guesses fairly well when he practices it.
    Actually I'm a "Senior" now.
    Will do......

• Elkhunter
    replied
    Seems to me this subject has been beaten to death in the past.

Leave a comment:

• carlosii
    replied
    Did your Dad put you up to this post? LOL Give him my best wishes.

Leave a comment:

• KStig
    started a topic Senior Known

Senior Known

Other than the fact most us old 3D'ers tend to get a bit violent at the mere mention of "known distance" and 3D in the same paragraph..... Why not?

Maybe I'm off the mark and only a small fraction of us that are of Senior status aren't terrified of change.

Before any one starts throwing stones I'm just "discussing". I know there are already a LOT of classes. I know there is a limitation to how many courses can be set at tournament. I understand some folks have animosity towards Known distance 3D in general.........

I just wonder if "Senior Known" wouldn't draw some folks back that have the time and a maybe a little money to spend.
Working...
X