• Show
Clear All

• Older
    replied
    Sonny ( just saying ) duuuuuu so true

Leave a comment:

• SonnyThomas
    replied
    This Known Senior thing has reminded me of; "Known 45 and 50 doesn't get the recognition it deserves." Yep, someone crying over in AT. Just what recognition does Known deserve? They ought to be happy they have a class to shoot in.

You know, it really doesn't matter what class, there's always some one better. So those who can't judge get Known and get beat by some one who can place a arrow right where it needs to go....

Leave a comment:

• carlosii
    replied
    Originally posted by Older View Post
    I still like master pro for 30 dollars then give them any class they want an charge 10 dollars more for all ameture class an put it in pro master class for pay out
    Egad! Brilliant, Older! Bring it on.

Leave a comment:

• Older
    replied
    I still like master pro for 30 dollars then give them any class they want an charge 10 dollars more for all ameture class an put it in pro master class for pay out

Leave a comment:

• Elkhunter
    replied
    Wrongo Carloso --- If it is 60 and over, it would include BOTH Super Seniors AND Senior Masters, which are both amateur classes. Your "Master Pro Class" that you are advocating would be a new "Pro Class". Neither of the foregoing "new classes would include "Seniors --- Seniors would be left out cause their not 60 yet, and they were the original subject of this thread started by the OP. This is reeeealy getting confusing now, and would appear in order to keep everybody happy there would have to be FOUR new classes started --- Senior Known, Super Senior Known, Senior Masters Known, and Master Pro.

Leave a comment:

• carlosii
    replied
    Originally posted by Elkhunter View Post
    I detect a small technical difference ---- "50" and over would be "Senior Known" -------- "60" and over would be "Super Senior Masters Known" --- ???
    wrongo, Elkie..60 and over would be super senior known...leave the Masters out of it...we're goin' the Master Pro route....at least me and Older are headed there. the rules are bein' worked on as we speak.

Leave a comment:

• SonnyThomas
    replied
    Just saying Senior, the class would have to be 50 thru 59 years of age... Just look at the number of Known and 50/50 classes. I guess it's like the Faster generation not wanting to turn down their Fire breathing bows to compete in ASA - Yeah, people not wanting to change their bows to compete in one of the many Known and 50/50 classes.

Is a Known Senior coming? Probably.... 45 yards, right? Still, if someone hasn't competed in K45, what's their gripe? Sure, if they got their butt whipped... What Senior (s) got his or their butt whipped shooting K45?

Leave a comment:

• SonnyThomas
    replied

Originally posted by carlosii View Post
    Oh Sonny...that's harsh
    Dang, Carlos, where do you want to fall from, at the top of the ladder or the near the bottom?

Leave a comment:

• Elkhunter
    replied
    Over 106'd be better yet --- then there'd be no technical problems whatsoever.

Leave a comment:

• Older
    replied
    I would vote to be 76

Leave a comment:

• Elkhunter
    replied
    I detect a small technical difference ---- "50" and over would be "Senior Known" -------- "60" and over would be "Super Senior Masters Known" --- ???

Leave a comment:

• carlosii
    replied
    Kent is proposing 50.

Leave a comment:

• jacoserv
    replied
    I'd vote for 60 being the cut off age.

Leave a comment:

• carlosii
    replied
    What would be the age cutoff?

Leave a comment:

• Older
    replied
    Wow .well has any body ask Asa to start this class .does anybody know 2 people that will come an shoot if this class is started that is not already shooting Asa

Leave a comment:

Working...
X