Texas Bino Winners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Bino Winners

I'm assuming the individuals whose names are in bold are the folks who won the binoculars, right?

Yes. I was originally ONLY going to list the winners but per your request after Florida I listed all those that attempted to win them. You said you wanted to know who all competed. I felt the easiest way to tell the winner would be to put them in bold and list them at the top of the class listed.

I can always remove all that tried and list just the winners if that would be easier for everyone to see.

~Jenny
    ASA Office

Comment

Originally posted by jenny @ asa office View Post
      Yes. I was originally ONLY going to list the winners but per your request after Florida I listed all those that attempted to win them. You said you wanted to know who all competed. I felt the easiest way to tell the winner would be to put them in bold and list them at the top of the class listed.

I can always remove all that tried and list just the winners if that would be easier for everyone to see.

~Jenny
      ASA Office
      nope, i appreciate your doing it the way you do...i was just getting it straight in my own thinking. thanks for taking the time.

(if its any comfort my wife thinks i'm a royal pain too.)

Comment

No mam leave it as u got it it is good thanks

Comment

That must mean Older got hisself a pair --- now we don't wanna here no more complains that he can't see good no more.

Comment

Hello who,s thereThey said I could not have any cause Levi was scare to shoot against the master of disaster. hello come on in

Comment

Elkie, i think he really likes the range finder feature on the pair he won. only problem he's gonna have is since they were made in China all the yardages read out in Chinese...

Comment

There u go carlosii

Comment

Looks like everybody took the weekend off --- as usual.

Comment

Elkie, fyi i'm taking the weekend off because i messed up my shoulder lifting a heavy object.

Comment

Well gee whiz Carlos set it down --- don't keep holding it !!! Yah, I know, Kentuckies comin up n' y'all need a excuse. Seriously, I hope yer OK for Kentucky, and didn't do any permanent damage. My right shoulder is gettin worser by the day, and really doubt I can go very much futhha without surgry. Sometimes I think I could shed tears as big as horse apples from the pain I feel when drawin my bow back, and a let down is somethin else again !!!

Comment

I am so sorry to hear about your health issues guys if y'all want I will help y'all pull the bow back I had to drop mine another lb am down to 49 lb now an can only get 286 out of it . But it sure has helped the rotar cuff a lot but I think if I could have got the bino it would b better for ky

Comment

Older --- Whatcha doin up this late --- yer sposed ta be tucked away in bed by now !!!

Comment

I don't know I could not go to sleep worrying about u guys .

Comment

Y'all don't haftaworry about usins' --- Clawed's the one y'all gotta worry about --- he's been so bizzy workin on the farm makin a fresh batch a that 'dark chocolate" stuff for the "princess" at the Classic, that he ain't been on here for ages n' ages --- hope he didn't git overcome with that methane gas stuff durin the brewin process --- poor lil' thang !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X