X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ooops --- stutter finger !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elkhunter View Post
      I can't imagine the MX11 drawing any easier than the original, but let me know what you find out --- no draw stops ??? --- Is that what you call an "infinity draw length" --- you must have gorilla arms.

I knew there was something to do with Carlos n' Shadowcats --- sounds like he missed the boat --- LOL

Lost me. The Advantage came to life 3 years ago, I think, we now have the Advantage III. The MarXman came out in 2012, but listed as a 2013. The MX2 was added to the line for 2014.
      Specs, specs, specs. I have one spec sheet giving the MX2 318 fps with a ata of 40 3/4". Another spec sheet shows it with 315 fps and 40 1/2" ata.

Comment

"Lost Me" ??? --- Sonny --- I had a 2010 Advantage, the 37 1/2"'r --- it was waaay smoother drawing than the original MarXman, that cam out in 2012. I can imagine the newer longer version of the MarXman called MX2 being any smoother than the original MarXman.

The only difference between the Advantage and the Advantage 11 was the grip area was bigger.

The Advantage 111(39 1/2") has been dropped for 2015. I don't know how they were for drawing, but I would imagine they were as smooth as the original Advantage.

Can't afford to lose you, as we are so few posting on here.

Don't forget to give us a report when you get your draw stops.

Comment

Whoops! I was giving the atas and forgot. Said was 40 3/4", then 40 1/2 and mine MX2 measures 40 1/4"....

Comment

Hmmmmmm --- Sounds like you opened up a new case there Sherlock --- The case of "The Proper ATA"

Comment

Working...
            X