Senior Known

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elkhunter View Post
    I detect a small technical difference ---- "50" and over would be "Senior Known" -------- "60" and over would be "Super Senior Masters Known" --- ???
    wrongo, Elkie..60 and over would be super senior known...leave the Masters out of it...we're goin' the Master Pro route....at least me and Older are headed there. the rules are bein' worked on as we speak.

Comment

Wrongo Carloso --- If it is 60 and over, it would include BOTH Super Seniors AND Senior Masters, which are both amateur classes. Your "Master Pro Class" that you are advocating would be a new "Pro Class". Neither of the foregoing "new classes would include "Seniors --- Seniors would be left out cause their not 60 yet, and they were the original subject of this thread started by the OP. This is reeeealy getting confusing now, and would appear in order to keep everybody happy there would have to be FOUR new classes started --- Senior Known, Super Senior Known, Senior Masters Known, and Master Pro.

Comment

I still like master pro for 30 dollars then give them any class they want an charge 10 dollars more for all ameture class an put it in pro master class for pay out

Comment

Originally posted by Older View Post
          I still like master pro for 30 dollars then give them any class they want an charge 10 dollars more for all ameture class an put it in pro master class for pay out
          Egad! Brilliant, Older! Bring it on.

Comment

This Known Senior thing has reminded me of; "Known 45 and 50 doesn't get the recognition it deserves." Yep, someone crying over in AT. Just what recognition does Known deserve? They ought to be happy they have a class to shoot in.

You know, it really doesn't matter what class, there's always some one better. So those who can't judge get Known and get beat by some one who can place a arrow right where it needs to go....

Comment

Sonny ( just saying ) duuuuuu so true

Comment

Wonder why this particular post has had so many views??

Could it be because there is actually more interest in a Senior Known Yardage than some of us think? ........... Just wondering! ((((((( 559 views! ))))))

Comment

Could it be that Older and Jaco have been monitoring those other 59 views quite regularly . Maybe there could be a new class (MEDIOCRE MASTERS) for those Sr Masters who consistently score higher than Claude, and would automatically be moved up. That would give lots of geezers recognition. (lol)
                  Last edited by C.Roberts; 05-14-2014, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jacoserv View Post
                    Wonder why this particular post has had so many views??

Could it be because there is actually more interest in a Senior Known Yardage than some of us think? ........... Just wondering! ((((((( 559 views! ))))))
                    If they were interested they'd speak up.... Of course if they spoke up they'd get ridiculed.... So 6 of this and half dozen of that.

Comment

Originally posted by KStig View Post
                      Other than the fact most us old 3D'ers tend to get a bit violent at the mere mention of "known distance" and 3D in the same paragraph..... Why not?

Maybe I'm off the mark and only a small fraction of us that are of Senior status aren't terrified of change.

Before any one starts throwing stones I'm just "discussing". I know there are already a LOT of classes. I know there is a limitation to how many courses can be set at tournament. I understand some folks have animosity towards Known distance 3D in general.........

I just wonder if "Senior Known" wouldn't draw some folks back that have the time and a maybe a little money to spend.

Comment

Senior Mens Known Class had 73 in KY. Betcha there will be more in Metropolis!

Comment

I'm bettin' you're right Jake. Lots of folks who live in the frozen tundra like we do do't have the chance to practice on targets like the boys down south. While they're shootin' animals we're punching paper or hibernating.

Good luck on your move. Hope you show 'em some old guys can still deal out a lickin'.

Comment

Jake, we sure will be missing you in the Senior Masters class, You were there since it started, and we shot Super Senior before that. I'll be looking for you to give some of those young whipper snappers a few lessons as to how it's done.

Comment

One thing about Senior Known, it levels the playing field for those who have eyeballs that ain't very far apart.

Comment

Originally posted by jacoserv View Post
                                Senior Mens Known Class had 73 in KY. Betcha there will be more in Metropolis!

I wish i had taken that bet. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X