Cincinnati kid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cincinnati kid

Just heard the Cincinnati kid will be in metropolis Looking for somebody to whip up on Don't know about y'all but I am hiding

Yupper, y'all better hide cause he just might not "take any prisoners" !!!

Comment

Good to hear that Bobby will be there, and will no doubt put a whuppin on me as usual but I still enjoy the opportunity to try him again. Always look forward to seeing him and Kay at the events.
      Guess that (Two in a row Triple Crown Winner) Phil Jacobs will be the one all the Senior Master codgers will be gunning for. He seems to have his game together, and on a roll this year, as well as being a great competitor.
      The Metropolis ProAm is one of my favorite events, even with the heat, or sometimes too much rain. The city shoot makes it a full week of archery competition, and with the river boat, I can take a chance on being a three time loser.
      Hope everyone a safe trip and good luck shooting, except maybe not too good for those hot shot Senior Master codgers.
      Last edited by C.Roberts; 06-21-2013, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Clawed, i'm hurt that you didn't list me among the contenders..."I coulda been a contender, Mick." (Name THAT movie!"

anyway, have you tried the donuts? sure hope they haven't changed the donut vendor!

Anderson had some targets that were hard for me to judge for the team shoot...nothing to far out there, just lots of dips and dives. we'll see what today brings but its probably a good warm up for Metropolis.

Comment

Oh Oh, Carlosii gotta a "ego owie" --- better start up a bandaid donation telethon !!!

Chuckles --- how many other fellow geezers are there this time ???

Comment

Originally posted by Elkhunter View Post
            Oh Oh, Carlosii gotta a "ego owie" --- better start up a bandaid donation telethon !!!

Chuckles --- how many other fellow geezers are there this time ???
            counting me? two...but i think i'm the only one who turned in a card.

Comment

Working...
            X