Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your Range and target at Metropolis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your Range and target at Metropolis?

Hope you have a safe trip. I'll be shooting ranges H and G on stake #18.....I'm ready....Claude

Originally posted by C.Roberts View Post
    Hope you have a safe trip. I'll be shooting ranges H and G on stake #18.....I'm ready....Claude
    no card yet...i'll be gettin' a leg up on you since i'm shootin' the regions shoot at anderson...

Comment

Have a safe trip and a good shoot everyone --- will see y'all at the Classic !!! --- AND you better be prepared I might add, as I'm gonna be a force ta reckon with !!!

Comment

I know im on target 1.....cant remember what range it's on though....

Comment

Originally posted by bhtr3d View Post
          I know im on target 1.....cant remember what range it's on though....
          its the one where the deer and the buffalo roam...i think.

Comment

Originally posted by carlosii View Post
            its the one where the deer and the buffalo roam...i think.
            It's on a/b/c/d.....one of them

Comment

c7 saturday

Comment

i see where Metropolis was pretty well wiped off the map...don't believe me go see the new Superman movie...

Comment

I think we'll wait till its free on TV --- I'm sure though that Hollywood'll have the town rebuilt in time for the shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by Elkhunter View Post
                    I think we'll wait till its free on TV --- I'm sure though that Hollywood'll have the town rebuilt in time for the shoot.
                    Chuck....I dunno if your old CRT tv will be able to used to see the new cgi graphics for today's movies.... You might have to just revert to seeing George Reeves versions.

Comment

Chuck....I dunno if your old CRT tv will be able to used to see the new cgi graphics for today's movies.... You might have to just revert to seeing George Reeves versions.
                      with all due respect, Tim, your comment should have been directed to Elkie...he's the one trapped in the twilight zone...i'm lookin' at a 50 inch plasma with high tech sound...

Comment

Originally posted by carlosii View Post
                        with all due respect, Tim, your comment should have been directed to Elkie...he's the one trapped in the twilight zone...i'm lookin' at a 50 inch plasma with high tech sound...
                        You do know his name is chuck too...... LOL 50in plasma....ya know thats so 2000......LOL

Comment

Aaaaaaah Tim ---- Me thinkum the superman I used to watch movies of on TV was portrayed by "Christopher" Reeves --- who is "George" Reeves --- is he kinfolk of Ricky Bobby ??? --- Does he fly around the track ??? --- or am i confused with an earlier era like the Keystone Cops ???

Comment

You do know his name is chuck too...... LOL 50in plasma....ya know thats so 2000......LOL
                            how do you think i can afford to throw money at these pro ams? no money wasted on a new idiot box...i waste mine on motels, meals, entry fees (aka donations to the Jake Foundation), and bows and arrows...

Comment

"Plasma" ??? --- What's blood got to do with TV's ??? Or is that a special kind that only shows "vampire movies" ???

Comment

Working...
                              X