Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your Range and target at Metropolis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am on Target 17

Comment

Originally posted by Elkhunter View Post
      Aaaaaaah Tim ---- Me thinkum the superman I used to watch movies of on TV was portrayed by "Christopher" Reeves --- who is "George" Reeves --- is he kinfolk of Ricky Bobby ??? --- Does he fly around the track ??? --- or am i confused with an earlier era like the Keystone Cops ???

I know your a little confused on names: LOL But here ya go

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Reeves

Comment

Originally posted by bhtr3d View Post
        I know your a little confused on names: LOL But here ya go

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Reeves
        ah ha! the superman curse...

i can't figure out why Older is a "Junior" member here when he's dang near as old as me.

Comment

Originally posted by carlosii View Post
          ah ha! the superman curse...

i can't figure out why Older is a "Junior" member here when he's dang near as old as me.
          shoot im impressed you older/SENIOR ppl figured out to log on ...LOL

Comment

It looks like I have D and K and target 6 I think....

Maybe all these geezers are diluting my memory.

Comment

By golly gee tim, you are quite the "puterru" --- I woulda never figgered out how to look something like that up --- that was interesting.

"Older" is still "Older" even though he is younger than us. As long as he's gotta geezer totin golfbuggy he can be as old as he wants to be --- he just gotta post up more ta get ridda that "junior" handle thats all.

Comment

Originally posted by Elkhunter View Post
                By golly gee tim, you are quite the "puterru" --- I woulda never figgered out how to look something like that up --- that was interesting.

"Older" is still "Older" even though he is younger than us. As long as he's gotta geezer totin golfbuggy he can be as old as he wants to be --- he just gotta post up more ta get ridda that "junior" handle thats all.
                Elkie....I listen and watch a lot of the old bk n white shows....along with listen to old radio bits....like the shawdow.....fibber mcgee and molly.... gildersleeve....just to name a few...... sirus radio....plays them.

Comment

We can't get a serious radio station in either our car, pickup, or house. BUT I do remember listening to those back in the 40's when they were LIVE, and not taped.

Comment

I have 40 hrs of them on cassette with long ranger ,an hoppy ,shadow , an a lot of the olddies

Comment

Ft Laramie, Dimension X, and of course The Gene Autry Show.

Comment

Yap u bet partner

Comment

Originally posted by C.Roberts View Post
                          Hope you have a safe trip. I'll be shooting ranges H and G on stake #18.....I'm ready....Claude
                          me too...18 and we can both bring donuts...

Comment

Working...
                          X