New Regions-Anderson Who is going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Regions-Anderson Who is going?

I thought I'd try the Regions shoot at Anderson as a warm up for Metropolis...anybody else gonna give it a try.

I did not personally make the NC Regions but from the people I talked to who went it was a very challenging course and well run. The next one should be a great warm-up for Metropolis. Can't wait to get to that one. It's one of my favorite shoots even though I have only been there one time.

Comment

Saw where Charles Young showed up for the geezer class for their first shoot and took first.

Comment

What about Jake and some a the rest a the boyz --- did they go to, or was Charles a "solo" ??? Where did you find the scores --- on a regular sight like this, or was it on that Facebook thang ???

Comment

Originally posted by Elkhunter View Post
          What about Jake and some a the rest a the boyz --- did they go to, or was Charles a "solo" ??? Where did you find the scores --- on a regular sight like this, or was it on that Facebook thang ???
          the Regions site now has a link to their scores...Charles was the only show in the geezer class...but like i always say, he beat us all whether we showed up or not.

just for Elkie and his steam powered computer, here's the link to the scores.

http://regionsarchery.com/index.php?...ormation_id=14
          Last edited by carlosii; 06-16-2013, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Thanks Carlosii --- I'll have my wife set that up for one a my favorites that I just hafta click on.

Comment

Working...
            X