Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elkhunter
    replied
    Well, looks like I am 0 for 1 on my "fantasy picks" --- Clawed was 1/2 way there on Saturday, but forgot to take his X-Lax on Sunday morning, so he could make his "Big Move" !!!

Leave a comment:

• carlosii
    replied
    another great turnout...wish i could have shot better.
    Last edited by carlosii; 06-03-2013, 09:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Elkhunter
    replied
    Triple T --- Either you gonna hafta do a lotta fast drivin to attend "Wanat Friday" in New Port Richie, and then get back in time to shoot tomorrow, or sprout some wings so y'all can fly, OR miss the "whine festival".

With Clawed now becoming "Dew-Clawed" he'll be able to scratch his way to the top a the ranks for SOY !!!

Carlosii --- Olders new ride --- how many seater ??? --- 4WD Mud Buggy ??? --- Roll Bars ??? ---- Air Bags ??? --- Seat Belts ??? --- TV ???

SOOOO gize --- How is the Simms ???

Leave a comment:

• bhtr3d
    replied
    No he is saying he is short ......like new name....dew-d clawed

Leave a comment:

• Elkhunter
    replied
    So what you are saying Clawed is, that you are suffering from "second childhood syndrome" ??? !!!

Leave a comment:

• carlosii
    replied
    Originally posted by C.Roberts View Post
    And I'll also make my regular contribution to the master senior hotshots, who will be glad I came and sweetened their purse a little, but I'll enjoy it, and will feel like I at least tried them again. Just wait until get a little more age on me. I'll be more competitive when I grow up.
    good one clawed...you oughta see Older's new buggy...whoooeee its a real sweet ride.

Leave a comment:

• C.Roberts
    replied
    Originally posted by carlosii View Post
    I'm going but I think I'm going to skip the SIMMS if the set up is like it was last year though. Looking forward to donating more money in the geezer class.
    And I'll also make my regular contribution to the master senior hotshots, who will be glad I came and sweetened their purse a little, but I'll enjoy it, and will feel like I at least tried them again. Just wait until get a little more age on me. I'll be more competitive when I grow up.

Leave a comment:

• 3-D Quest
    replied
    How many folks will be shooting London? I'm going but I think I'm going to skip the SIMMS if the set up is like it was last year though. Looking forward to donating more money in the geezer class.
    I feel your pain carlosii since I'm approaching geezer status...however, everyone has to shoot under the same conditions.

Leave a comment:

• veroshooter
    replied
    My whole family will be there!

Leave a comment:

• jacoserv
    replied
    How many folks will be shooting London? I'm going but I think I'm going to skip the SIMMS if the set up is like it was last year though. Looking forward to donating more money in the geezer class.
    Know what you mean about the Sims. Standing in the hot sun looking back into the dark was ridiculous. There will be a lot of people pass if it is the same, or at least they should pass. Even on the regular course many of the stakes are too close to the power line open area. All they need to do is cut the shooting lane a little deeper to allow the stakes to be placed inside the woods, in both places.

Leave a comment:

• Elkhunter
    replied
    Won't be going --- afraid the "London Bridge" might come tumbling down.

Leave a comment:

• carlosii
    started a topic London?

London?

Working...
X