Hellooooooo !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hellooooooo !!!

This place looks like "The Dead Zone" --- Am I the only one that survived whatever ???

Hello I am here where u at shipped u know what yesterday u should have tommorow hello where u at

Comment

Ah hah !!! --- Ah soooo, by golly there is at least one other "archery amigo" that survived. Will watch for Santa Claus in blue car today. Wonder which one will survive the experiment ??? We goin to a shoot this Saturday to run experiement "Part Diex" ---- "The Sweet One" was too tired yesterday to do anything after playing Juror#1 on Tuesday. Been runnin lotta experiments lately without a tremendus amount of success, but love to experiement --- gives me something to do besides ridin the keyboard.

Jeepers, hope yer not the only other surviver.

Comment

Don't think I survived! Pretty sure I'm still dead! Have to be dead to smell like this! Grip-N-Rip is still movin tho!

Comment

WOW, nuther'n actually still stirrin' !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Older View Post
            Hello I am here where u at shipped u know what yesterday u should have tommorow hello where u at
            he dont need what was shipped.... just a little bit of elbow grease and a belt sander will do the trick

Comment

Elkhunter, it was a test to see who would gab first

Comment

Yupper, n' leave it up to "Older" (younger than me) to bite first --- Bless his heart --- LOL !!!

Comment

Hello yap check time on my post u bunch of sleeper eyes

Comment

Hmmmm, at this rate, I think in view a this bein a holiday weekend, that this board is goin into hibernation til next Tuesday --- specially since "CC's" (Carlosii & Clawed) ain't chimed in yet --- they'all musta been bizzy whippin up a batch a suthern pizza fer the holidays.

Comment

Sorry to have missed Texas, from what I hear Older must have fell out of his cart again. Maybe some of those side rails, like they have on the beds, will work for him. I'm about ready for my hover-round, but I want an extended front wheel with high riser handlebars and saddlebags.

Comment

Yah, Older gonna hafta put training wheels n' wheelie bars on his "mud buggy" ---- its alla them after market gadgets he put on his buggy, that upset the equilibrium of alla the design technology that went inta building it --- I mean, like, high performance batteries, n' coolers, 1/2 a range a geezers, n' bow hangers, n' heaters for Martha n' whatnot.

Comment

You ain't going to believe the stuff we got done now it was hard getting that 50 in wide screen tv on there but finding a cable long enough was even harder .trying to find air Conditioner that will fit for my the girls to have on those hot ky days they deserve the best but then that is what Martha says that is why she married me cause I am candy sweet

Comment

"candy sweet" ??? --- Did you mean "bitter chocolate" ???

Comment

Working...
                            X