Long weekend not being in Texas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long weekend not being in Texas!

Man was it a long weekend thinking about all of our archery family shooting in Texas and not being able to be there! Thank goodness for the ASA updates and Bowjunky's feeds so we could keep up with everyone. Congratulations to everyone who shot well and for those that didn't, the saying goes, "there's always next time"
    Looking forward to shooting in Kentucky in a few weeks.

This was the best one in a few years, Mike.... live band.....great entertainment.... weather was 10 fold better than what was forecasted.

I give it a two thumbs up for the City and ASA......

I will have to give a little constructive critisim though: The ranges of K and C....They needed to have a little gap between the ranges. We, had a major lag tie up due to target number 13 on K and target #20 on C the were extremely close to each other. Just something to look at and concider.

Comment

I hear ya Mikie --- we sat'r out too, and there wasn't even a local shoot to go to anywhere in are area --- terrible withdrawals not being able to shoot on the weekend. Oh well.

Comment

I came back as sick as I can remember in many years. I've literally spent the last 17 hours in bed trying to cough up my lungs.

Weather was good but a little cold to start.

Comment

Sorry you're sick, mike...just be glad it wasnt from that shogun restaurant ....I heard a few had a a helping of. Losing weight the non fun way from there

Comment

Yep that's what fingers said.

Comment

too bad me and elkie couldn't ahve got together. i didn't have a local shoot to go to either. But, Erika taught a women in the outdoors advanced archery class for the NWTF that helped her withdrawals a little.

Comment

or you both could of drove over to daytona and shot the 3d / international they had winner takes 200 guaranteed money shoot.

Comment

Mikie --- didn't you know about this shoot ??? --- How come you didn't get ahold a us ???

Comment

Apologies all around! When we decided that we would not be able to go to Texas, Erika volunteered to teach a NWTF Women in The Outdoors archery class about an hour from the house. That put the kebash on going to shoots. On the positive side though she thoroughly enjoyed it and had a good turnout. She did four 90 minute classes and the ladies loved it!

Comment

Working...
                    X