Pictures from Texas Federation ASA Qualifier in Abilene, Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures from Texas Federation ASA Qualifier in Abilene, Texas

We had 120 shooters for the Texas ASA Federation state qualifier in Abilene this past weekend. Abilene set two 30 target ranges for this event. Abilene has some very unique terrain that can make shots very interesting. Elevation changes, lighting condtions, and tunnel effects can make judging and finding an aiming point very tricky. The scores reflected the difficulty of the ranges. I want to thank Abilene Bow Hunters Association for hosting this event. We will be back at Abilene in July for the Texas Federation ASA State Championship. Here are some pictures from this weekend. You can check tournament results at www.texasasafederation.com

Here is a link to the pictures: http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=370486

Enjoy !!!!

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
    We had 120 shooters for the Texas ASA Federation state qualifier in Abilene this past weekend. Abilene set two 30 target ranges for this event. Abilene has some very unique terrain that can make shots very interesting. Elevation changes, lighting condtions, and tunnel effects can make judging and finding an aiming point very tricky. The scores reflected the difficulty of the ranges. I want to thank Abilene Bow Hunters Association for hosting this event. We will be back at Abilene in July for the Texas Federation ASA State Championship. Here are some pictures from this weekend. You can check tournament results at www.texasasafederation.com

Here is a link to the pictures: http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=370486

Enjoy !!!!
    As usual...Great pics Mike...Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by 3-D Quest View Post
      As usual...Great pics Mike...Thanks!
      Thanks for looking. I will post up some from the Brownwood shoot soon. We have a lot of pretty terrain around Texas.....different from most Pro/Am venues, but really fun to shoot.

Comment

Working...
      X