Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions regarding team shoot in Texas......

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Questions regarding team shoot in Texas......

    Team shoot on thursday - does it fill up? We are leaving Wednesday night, driving the 16 hours and HOPE to make it there in time.

    If we were to get there around noon, can we still register?

  • #2
    Kevin,,,,,they are not going to turn you away...... If your there at noon, on thurs you should be fine.

    Comment


    • #3
      Good to know!

      Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

      Comment


      • #4
        The Thursday shoot is at 1:00 for $10 and that includes a lunch that will begin at 12:00. When you arrive come to the registration trailer to sign up for the Thursday shoot. We'll be happy to help you.

        Jenny

        Comment


        • #5
          Jenny, I will be in Paris Friday morning sometime and I want to shoot the team shoot that afternoon. However, I have not signed up for it yet. Can I enter it when I get there on Friday?

          Comment


          • #6
            Yes you may. We'll be there bright and early to take registrations for the weekend.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by tagmaster10 View Post
              Jenny, I will be in Paris Friday morning sometime and I want to shoot the team shoot that afternoon. However, I have not signed up for it yet. Can I enter it when I get there on Friday?
              Tagmaster....you will have to tell her how nice her tiara looks and it brings out the glow in her eyes....just and fyi ...LOL

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by bhtr3d View Post
                Tagmaster....you will have to tell her how nice her tiara looks and it brings out the glow in her eyes....just and fyi ...LOL
                Glad to know the procedures. I will make sure to butter her up with that....

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by tagmaster10 View Post
                  Glad to know the procedures. I will make sure to butter her up with that....
                  i'd be careful puttin' butter on the staff if i were you.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Oh my gosh !!! --- Now I know where I have gone awry --- "butter her up" --- here I been trying to get on target #20 for years, and always end up on #17, or something like that --- I been using "oleo" !!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Elkhunter View Post
                      Oh my gosh !!! --- Now I know where I have gone awry --- "butter her up" --- here I been trying to get on target #20 for years, and always end up on #17, or something like that --- I been using "oleo" !!!
                      you can always tell a geezer...who but a geezer would even know what "oleo" is...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Since we're on the subject of "oleo", and it's 2hrs past bedtime when my mind wanders, and becomes extremely imaginative, I was wondering if you are into some trivia ??? --- What name does "oleo", and a "good woman golfer" have in common ??? --- "Par Kay" !!!

                        Grrrrrrrrrrrr, Arrrrrrrg, Ahem, Ooooooh Nooooooo !!! --- Hey, that's perty good for an ol' geezer this time a night ta think a somethin like that !!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Actually, I prefer dark chocolate to butter or oleo. Thanks for noticing how my eyes sparkle when I'm in my tiara, bhtr3d. See you all in a couple days.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I can see I'll be on a mission next time we get to town shoppin ---- DARK CHOCOLATE !!! --- Gotta keep those purdy gurlz in the ASA trailer HAPPY !!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              i'm gonna assume Val is aware of your intentions, Elkie...you sly ol' dog, you.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X