What Killed the ASA Forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Killed the ASA Forum?

This used to be a place where people traded ideas and took pot shots at one another, all in good fun of course.

People just got plumb "burnt out" --- most of the crowd from yeeears ago in the roaring 90's, and early "twos" aren't even involved with the ASA, or archery anymore ---like the good ol' days with Bowtie , Dondeere, etc. were good n' crazy n' fun --- those days are loooong gone. Then, there was the "geezer days", and for the most part I think we all just ran out of "new material", and things got to be boring. It's going to take some new blood to get things going again, but I wouldn't bet on that, because they are too bizzy with their cell phones, texting ,Ipads, Xboxes, and alla that other "rot" that I don't even know, or care about.

Oh well..

Comment

A lot like AT, eh?

Comment

I don't call AT a good and fun place to post --- it seems as though a lot of the posters are just looking for an argument --- not a discussion, nor friendly jesting. It is a lot different site now than what it used to be many years ago as well.

Comment

Was it ever alive?, 150 posts span about 2 1/2 years time ... never was that lively to begin with.

Comment

Working...
          X