London Hotel Rates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London Hotel Rates

Comfort Suites in London rate for the pro am is $110 a night. If you wait to check in the following Friday you can get the room for $86 a night.

Maybe these hotels do not realize we can go on-line and compare rates on different days.

the hotels realize that, they don't care because we keep coming back. check Cullman hotel rates ASA left because they kept raising the rates, seems they didn't learn as they have raised rates again

Comment

I would not have a problem with a 20% increase that would b capitalism as we know it with supply and demand but any thing over that is theft .

Comment

Try the country inn and suites just got a good deal there yesterday for London shoot.

Comment

I agree with you 100%, Older but I look at it this way. If I was a owner/manager of one of the motels in the area and I wanted to be known, to all archers who attend the event, as the kindest most gracious owner/manager around I would not change my rates. However, if I was running my motel as a "good businessman" I would raise my rates for that weekend just as high as I think people would pay to keep all my room full. .......... I don't like it that they take advantage of us and raise their rates, but I do understand and I'd probably do it myself if I was an owner/manager. ................ I certainly wouldn't want others telling me how to set my rates and that includes the Chamber of Commerce.

Comment

Working...
          X