Asa 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asa 2017

First I would like to thank everyone for their support and understanding as we worked through another year of growth. We are currently preparing our 2017 rules along with introducing several new classes to address the growing demands of our shooter demographics. Our 2017 schedule has been posted on the front page of the website. All the pro classes will be shooting on Friday & Saturday in Foley, Ft Benning, Paris & the Classic to allow us to conduct the Pro Shoot Down on Saturday night and allow a better opportunity for amateur shot times for the weekend.
    Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you next season!
    Mike@ASA

Just like to write a few words to thank you for the Super Senior Known class for 2017. I certainly will be shooting in it but, I am curious why you didn't go all the way and make a Senior Master Known also? ................. I'm not complaining,though. The ASA is the best thing we have going in Archery today IMHO. I'd also like to thank you and all the gals in the trailer for doing the magnificent job ya'll do. I am very very proud to be a life member of the ASA.

Comment

Originally posted by jacoserv View Post
      Just like to write a few words to thank you for the Super Senior Known class for 2017. I certainly will be shooting in it but, I am curious why you didn't go all the way and make a Senior Master Known also? ................. I'm not complaining,though. The ASA is the best thing we have going in Archery today IMHO. I'd also like to thank you and all the gals in the trailer for doing the magnificent job ya'll do. I am very very proud to be a life member of the ASA.
      I think they didn't go with the Senior Master Known because people are already dying to get out of it.

Comment

No word from MIKE so I guess you're right, Carlosi.

Comment

Working...
        X