Days Inn / Phenix City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Days Inn / Phenix City

I just wanted to share some information with you all. If you made a reservation at the Days Inn, Phenix City, at any time last year you may want to call the hotel to confirm you still have a room reserved. The Days Inn on HWY 431 S was a Wyndham property and it was sold. It is now a Quality Inn and the reservations made with Days Inn were NOT carried over to the Quality Inn nor the other Days Inn property there in Phenix CIty. I spent quite a bit of time on phone with them last night only to find out I had no room and only if I wanted to pay there jacked up rate of $90 a night and not the $50 per night I originally reserved a room for. I told them no thank you and found a room somewhere else.Not really happy about that either but I am glad I saw the post shared by Robin on Facebook last night or we would have driven all the way up from Florida next Thursday only to find we didn't have a room. Unacceptable on Days Inn that they didn't inform people the reservations had been cancelled when the property was sold. Good luck to all and safe travels next week.
Working...
X