Stay or Go...Classic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stay or Go...Classic?

Still hampered by a shoulder that isn't getting much better. Have had to go to a light draw weight that has me shooting arrows at 240 fps.

So, can't decide whether or not to shoot the Classic...haven't been able to shoot as much as I'd like because of the shoulder pain. Haven't been able to make a single ASA shoot this year.

I guess I could flip a coin...or with the local fair on now maybe I could find a fortune teller at the carny.

GO MAN GO !!! --- At your age, you might not be able to go to many more of them in the future --- live for today, as there might not be a tomorrow !!! I sure wish I could go, but I found out yesterday my treatments will extend into the week of the Classic. All I have in my sights for now is Foley 2017 !!!

Comment

At my age??? What a put down.

Comment

Just a fact ol' man n' yer only about a year older n' I am. If you don't go you probably will want to kick yerself in the butt later for not goin.--- just think about all those scrumptous grunts on Friday afternoon --- mmmmmmmmmmmmm !!!

Comment

It's about fellowship as much as it is shooting. Better to see your friends face to face than typing to them on the interweb.

Comment

OK...I pulled the trigger and sent in my registration. You guys talked me into it.

Comment

Hip Hip hurrah !!! --- Say "Hi" to all the gize for me --- make sure to tell them, that I will be back next season to harass em' all with all the 12's I'm gonna shoot !!! I plan to be a force to reckon with !!!

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdplace View Post
                It's about fellowship as much as it is shooting. Better to see your friends face to face than typing to them on the interweb.

I don't know...have you seen some of those faces ?

Comment

Aw come on man --- you know we all look into a mirror, and see a "10"

Comment

I went...glad I did.
                    Thanks to ASA, all the vendors, and all the competitors for making it a great Classic.

Comment

Was glad to c u hope u can shoot next year

Comment

Thanks R.e. I hope to be there....gonna be workin' on it.

Comment

Working...
                        X