Feel the Rhythm, Feel the Rhyme...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feel the Rhythm, Feel the Rhyme...

Feel the rhythm, feel the rhyme, Get on up now, IT'S 3D TIME!
    The rumors of my passing were greatly exaggerated! And the Wife has removed me from my archery retirement. Time to dust off the equipment and lay down a bit of smackology.
    And looking around the forum its not a moment too soon!
    OK! Somebody pass me a jug of that Geritol and let's get this party started!

Oooooooooh! Billy! Billy! Billy! You're still shoveling snow. That don't build archery muscles.

Comment

Nah nah Papa Phil, No snow around here! The wife forbid it! And the only muscle I need to whoop most of these archers is the one tween my ears!

Comment

That is the tough part, controlling that which lies between the ears. Good luck this year, Billy!

Comment

You too buddy! Been missing flinging arrows. Be awesome getting back.

Comment

I thought they suspended you. Guess the Competition Committee must have had an off day! Welcome back my friend.

Comment

• jacoserv
              jacoserv commented
              Editing a comment
              Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! .... He! He! He! .... He's just alittle HENPECKED!

Thanks Michael, Missed you too. My wife done told me that I'm taking the girls some candy to the trailer in Foley! Don't blame me, you know how women are!
            And Papa Phil, YES! I am henpecked now! Wouldn't have it any other way!

Comment

• jacoserv
              jacoserv commented
              Editing a comment
              I hear you there friend.

It's about time Tater paroled you.

Comment

Think she just wants to go to the beach myself!

Comment

Working...
              X