Merry Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas

We would like to wish everyone a happy and joyful merry Christmas. .. I plan on seeing you all again.....and remember. GEESERFEST. Is set for FEBRUARY 14, 2016....we will have pizza and fresh made Cubans for lunch....along with a rose for every woman that come to shoot or support their archer....look to seeing everyone. ..

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up on the 2016 Geezer Fest Tim. My health has been trying to fool me into not having my normal confidence, but I'm looking for 2016 to be my best year ever and hope that you and everyone, has a really great, successful and enjoyable year....Claude

Comment

You have the proper attitude Clawed --- Win & Win, Win & Win, Win & Win, and win some more !!! --- Wishing you, and everyone their best year ever.

You know, I just thought a somethin --- ya might git ya one a those new hi-performance Win & Win bows --- could be yer answer ta success.--- nuck, nuck, nuck.

Comment

Originally posted by C.Roberts View Post
          Thanks for the heads up on the 2016 Geezer Fest Tim. My health has been trying to fool me into not having my normal confidence, but I'm looking for 2016 to be my best year ever and hope that you and everyone, has a really great, successful and enjoyable year....Claude
          Heard you were in Florida, Clawed.
          I'm hoping to get over the effects of my shoulder surgery in time for the Classic.

Comment

Working...
          X