2016 Tour Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Tour Guide

Wonder when the 2016 Tour Guide is going to make it to my hot little hands...looking to see if there's any motels giving ASA discounts.

The Tour Guide has been finalized and is being printed. It usually takes two weeks and we expect it to be mailed before Christmas.
    Mike@ASA

Comment

Great! I'll have at least ONE Christmas present.

Thanks, Mike.

Comment

Carlos --- with your driveway being so long, you may as well start shoveling snow now, so you can make to your mailbox by the time it gets there. Do you have a shovel that can be operated with use of only one "wing", since you are presently handicapped ???

Comment

Forecast tomorrow is 65 degrees...I think I can handle the snow we're expecting.

Comment

Where did you move to ---- Florida ???

Comment

Originally posted by carlosii View Post
              Forecast tomorrow is 65 degrees...I think I can handle the snow we're expecting.
              Wow! Hope it does get up to 65 degrees, then I can get into the pond for my needed hillbilly bath.

Comment

Clawed ---- is yer pond with or without gators ???

Comment

Elkie, There are no gators here. I'm still in Kentucky until the 20th, then I'm heading to the gator haven.

Comment

I'll be home on the 20th,and 22nd, but will be in Lake City on the 21st.

Comment

May give you a call on the way down. Might even have a cup of coffee, depending on the time we roll past your ranch.

Comment

How bout a plate a "suthern heaven" --- 15 skeeters lightly sawtayed in garlic butter, 15 gnats boiled over ez, a BBQ'd possum drumstik, one baked diller tail,all topped off with a sprinkling a freeze dried fire ants. Then a cup a genuine swamp spring water flavored with moccasin n' rattler venom ta warsh it all down.

Comment

Almost fergot --- how bout some love bug pie fer desert !!!

Comment

Hello gčezers.....the posting will be coming up soon...I hope you all are doing.well.....I had a lot going on and look to get back into shooting some....if my sight doesn't get worse....but the shoot will happen as its on the books and board....i

Comment

Clawed --- Don't forget, we won't be home on Monday Dec 21st cause we'll be down at the Lake City VA that day --- to have fun of course !!! Are you planning to stay over in Atlanta on the 21st, and then leave for down here on Tuesd, the 22nd ??? Pretty good huh, that the short cut to where you are going goes right by our house.

Have a safe trip !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X