Skeeters n' Snakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skeeters n' Snakes

Well gize n' galz, the time is once again here. Here in suthern Georgia the snakes are out --- Wednesday on the farm I had to kill a "moc", and yesterday my wife saw one in her flower bed --- 3 days ago a hunting buddy killed a timber rattler out in his yard, so BEWARE when you go to shoots, hunting, or whatever/wherever !!!

Also, the past couple a days, skeeters have been hatching like crazy. With all the rain we have had there is so much standing water everywhere, and now with the heat things are really starting to happen fast. SOOO, if you are going to a shoot/turkey hunting this weekend in southern Georgia be sure to take repellant with you just to be on the safe side.

Man, two serious posts in a row --- I must have a fever, or something.

Central Illinois, snow ain't all gone yet. I think Illinois must have moved above the Arctic Circle.

Comment

Snakes in the flower bed? Rattlers in the back yard? Give me snow on the ground any day!

Comment

I'm with you there Carlosii.No snow for me, in my flower bed.
        Attached Files

Comment

Carlosii --- I knew a guy one time, that saw a LOT of "snow snakes" --- BUT, he drank a lot too !!!

Comment

Both seem to have hatched out here to.

Comment

Illinois Central Daylight time, 7:33 am. Temperature, 25 degrees. No skeeters, no snakes.

Comment

NW Florida 2:40 cst 73f.

Comment

Thanks to the cummulative combinations of Thermacells, OFF Clip-on fan thingies, Repel spray, No Natz spray, Avon spray, and the club fogging the range before the shoot, we didn't get bit up too bad today at the shoot --- it was tolerable --- way much better than at home without all of the previous repellants. I slightly got ate alive washing the pickup before leaving for the shoot.

If were youall, and going to louisiana next week, I would go PREPARED !!!

Comment

Skeeters n' Snakes

Skeeters and snakes ain't got a pray in our area of Illinois. Now Mother Nature (I shall frain what...) has decided we need some brief rain with snow on top of it. Yep, drown 'em and freeze 'em.

Comment

Working...
                    X