Always Something...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's one for all you Hillary fans.

A teacher asked her six grade class how many of them were Hillary Clinton fans. Not really knowing what a Hillary Clinton fan is, but wanting to be liked by the teacher, all the kids raised their hands except for little Johnny.
    The teacher asked little Johnny why he has decided to be different.... Again. Little Johnny said, because I'm not a Hillary Clinton, fan. The teacher asked him why he's a Republican. Little Johnny answered, well, my mom's a Republican and my dads a Republican, so I'm a Republican.

Annoyed by this answer. The teacher asked, if your mom was a moron and your dad was an idiot, what would that make you? Little Johnny replied, that would make me a Hillary Clinton fan.

Comment

Now that's funny !!!

Comment

Verdict is in...gonna have to have shoulder surgery. Four to six months recovery.

Wonder if they'd let me shoot crossbow with a shooting stick.

Comment

Perhaps we could get together, and see if we could get a wounded/handicapped class --- commonly called a WHC. I was kinda thinkin of shootin a crossbow from the sitting position with the crossbow rested upon my knees --- whatcha think ???

Comment

Originally posted by Elkhunter View Post
            Perhaps we could get together, and see if we could get a wounded/handicapped class --- commonly called a WHC. I was kinda thinkin of shootin a crossbow from the sitting position with the crossbow rested upon my knees --- whatcha think ???
            Might have some possibilities....assuming it is a MASTER WHC class.

Comment

Ok, Ok, how about MWHC.--- BUT, I just thunk a somethin ---- we would have to split the costs of hiring a "bow caddy" to cock are bows fer us n' pull are arrahs --- and then convince the ASA to make sure were both on the same stake.cause I'm sure the class will be crowded ???

Comment

Elkie, you are so perceptive sometimes its positively spooky...Depending on our class schedule we might be able to get some of them geezers to caddy for us.

Comment

Their rates'd probly be a little cheaper --- then again it'd be overtime fer em since their all on Sociable Security fer their day jobs.

Comment

How would u like we talk to mike to c if we can get a Exemption for some of the guys that r having major problems with health issues I am sure the Shooters would go a long with it and maybe let cross bows in the master class if you are handicap for a while why you cannot shoot a compound bow just a thought I would be glad to talk to him about that if y'all thought that was a good idea

Comment

Originally posted by Older View Post
                      How would u like we talk to mike to c if we can get a Exemption for some of the guys that r having major problems with health issues I am sure the Shooters would go a long with it and maybe let cross bows in the master class if you are handicap for a while why you cannot shoot a compound bow just a thought I would be glad to talk to him about that if y'all thought that was a good idea
                      Something to think about...but...not sure I'd want to go that far.

Comment

Might be something to really think about ---- well, I thought about it --- it would mean that I would have to buy a crossbow to use "hopefully only temporary" --- then when able to shoot a compound bow again I might end up with something else that I might not be able sell --- kinda like I bought a muzzleloader to hunt elk with when we lived up in the mountains out West, and then when we moved down here I spent 11yrs trying to sell it, and couldn't. Finally, I traded it for a bow, and now can't shoot it. I think the bottomline for me is, that even though it has been devastating ,to say the least,not being able to shoot, I would be best off just "sucking it up" until I would be able to effectively shoot a compound bow again. I never was really that much of a fan of crossbows anyway.

Having said that, I may give this some additional thought at a later date when I know more about my problems.

Comment

Whine, Whine, Whine. Me, I never was proficient at shooting my compound bow, but I enjoy everything about the sport and will be hanging in there till the cows come home. More to enjoy than just shooting high scores, take it from me. Never expect to be on the podium on a regular basis, but now if carlosii and elkhunter are on the disabled list, maybe I can move up on the scoreboard. Sure do hope to see both of you in Foley.

Comment

Hopefully I'm just on "injured reserve" --- how about some "cheese" Clawed ???

Comment

Appointment with ortho doc on December 2...see where that goes, but if they cut on it Foley might be kinda iffy.

Comment

I wonder if I could be so "lucky" (???) to get both my neck and shoulder cut on at the same time, so I could be twice as miserable for only half the time ???

Comment

Working...
                                X