Changing Classes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing Classes?

I'm thinking of trying Senior Known early next year, but wondering if I can go back to Senior Masters at the following shoot if I don't like Senior Known.

You get one move a year.

Per McKenzie ASA Pro/Am Tour 2015 rules of competition:

"D. Unless required by a rule in the “Classes” section herein, a shooter may change their shooting class only one time during the tournament season. No points from a previous class will be carried forward toward the ASA Shooter of the Year in the new class. Anyone who earned money in a class may only move up in class during the year."

Comment

Is senior know above senior master r below r sideways 😈

Comment

Originally posted by Older View Post
        Is senior know above senior master r below r sideways 😈
        Good question.

Sounds like if I change I'll be stuck there for the year. But if I started the year in SK I could slide back into SM.

My yardage at the Classic was as poor as it has been all year...guess I'll have to live with it.

Comment

Maybe Mike will start a new class called Master Known beginning at age 65.

Comment

Only mike knows 😇

Comment

I seriously doubt it Jake.
              Lots of chatter about other changes to Open C and Open B...but none on geezers.

Comment

Geezer and a half Class.....

Comment

Originally posted by carlosii View Post
                  I seriously doubt it Jake.
                  Lots of chatter about other changes to Open C and Open B...but none on geezers.
                  You may be right. Mike has many things to worry about and I doubt he has even read this post. Maybe I should send him a letter about it?

Comment

Originally posted by jacoserv View Post

You may be right. Mike has many things to worry about and I doubt he has even read this post. Maybe I should send him a letter about it?
                    After the busy year he's had, the whole family is probably on an island somewhere vegging out...someplace where they never heard of archery.

Comment

Originally posted by carlosii View Post
                      After the busy year he's had, the whole family is probably on an island somewhere vegging out...someplace where they never heard of archery.
                      I thought someone said Mike owned a Island

Comment

The only "island" I own is the very remote spot between my ears. We were very pleased by the response to Senior Known and as many of you noted it didn't seem to affect the over-all attendance in the other senior classes which was a concern. As long as we aren't just rearranging the furniture and seeing progress we will always be open to change. I would like to have one more year with the Senior Known class before we start making any more moves. We scrapped the known component for all senior men's classes when known was introduced in 2007 by popular demand. Different times require different solutions.
                        Mike@ASA

Comment

Thanks for the post, Mike.
                          I'll try to hang on for another year...if I don't make it, I told my wife to make sure Older gets my Pearson.

Comment

Thanks for the bow 😇

Comment

I ain't gone YET....just hang on Older...you'll get your chance...probably.

Comment

Working...
                              X