No announcement yet.

Known Yardage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm with youin Phil--- I don't know what "bumper" is either, but I'm sure one a are male schoolmarms can come up with a expanation --- then we'll all know.

Comment

Well, before we jump into a Pro Known 50 class, I for one think we should revisit Olders proposal regarding the establishment of a SENIOR MASTER PRO CLASS!

All this whining from the K50 and Open Pro sissies is obscuring the fact that ASA and the companies selling archery stuff are totally ignoring the founders of archery. It's time they stepped up and did the right thing by the Geezer Nation.

ASA could get lots of outside sponsors like Depends, Fix-O-Dent, and companies that make puddin' for the nursing homes.

Comment

Originally posted by Elkhunter View Post
        I'm with youin Phil--- I don't know what "bumper" is either, but I'm sure one a are male schoolmarms can come up with a expanation --- then we'll all know.

If you been to a bowling alley in the last few years, they have these bumpers set in the gutters and those bumpers keep your ball from going into the gutter and lets you hit some pins.

I don't know why Jacob didn't come on here and explain that...look for the bumper stickers promoting Bumper Pro...LOL
        Last edited by carlosii; 06-05-2015, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Well I'll be derned --- bumpers on the sides of bowling lanes to keep yer ball from goin in the gutter !!! --- Well, then, how nowadays does a guy bowl a "gutterball" ??? --------- WOW, I used ta carry a 181 average 25yrs ago "without bumpers" --- I probably could have a 200 average now "with bumpers" if I could still lift n' throw a 16# ball --- I would have to design a new bow, that shot bowling balls in order ta do it. We don't have no bowling alleys in are area for me ta go and check out those "bumpers", but ya can be rest assured the first time I ever see a bowling alley I'm gonna hafta go n' check out those new "bumpers". It sounds to me like the are defeating the purpose of bowling by making it impossible to get a "gutterball" --- don't sound like no fun no more to me --- I got yer "drift" Carlos !!!

Comment

For about pro known...you might want to read this article

http://puttingitontheline.com/archer...nd-david-lain/

Comment

For S&G I asked a fellow who was shooting Open C at our state shoot today if he would continue shooting ASA, especially Open C, if it were made half and half.

He was most emphatic that he'd not be interested in that at all.

Just a footnote.

Comment

Working...
              X