No announcement yet.

London Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He won't tell you if you're getting warm.
    BTW you left out Ben Pearson MX2 (like Older). I saw him eyeing those.
    I'm guessing...maybe a Win&Win...but that's not my final answer.
    If he jumps the Mathews fan bus he'll have to get some new shirts, for sure.

Comment

Seems to me he's got some Hoyt shirts too --- might callem a "quick change artist".--- specially if'n he goes with Win & Win --- then he'll need a blue shirt. Can't say he's color biased cause he's got yellow/black, and red/white ---- now, maybe blue --- blue is a good color, but don't know if it shoots any better than the other colors. Don't think he'd go with a MX2 --- too slow for his shorter draw length .Last time I knew Older is shootin a MarXman, the shorter version of the MX2.

All I'm shootin lately is the "breeze".

Comment

Originally posted by Elkhunter View Post
        Seems to me he's got some Hoyt shirts too --- might callem a "quick change artist".--- specially if'n he goes with Win & Win --- then he'll need a blue shirt. Can't say he's color biased cause he's got yellow/black, and red/white ---- now, maybe blue --- blue is a good color, but don't know if it shoots any better than the other colors. Don't think he'd go with a MX2 --- too slow for his shorter draw length .Last time I knew Older is shootin a MarXman, the shorter version of the MX2.

All I'm shootin lately is the "breeze".

So, you're shootin' the Windy bow, right?

Comment

"Windy bow" --- LOL ---, that was a goodern --- I think it is their "Tornado" model, as it makes a "roar" when it goes off !!!

Comment

Working...
          X