London Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London Changes

I see where ASA is moving the SIMMS range to where the practice ranges used to be.
    I've always had problems being able to see the targets on the SIMMS at London. I think I'll like the change.

Where did they move the practice ranges to ???

Comment

To where the SIMMS was, according to the official ASA announcement as posted on the official ASA web site.

Comment

Lots of comments about the shooting time changes over on Archery Talk.

I'm glad they leave the Geezer Brigade more or less alone.

Comment

I ain't too fond of 7:30 a.m. starts....old geezer eyes and dim shooting lanes make for frustration....plus I have to leave the breakfast nook at the motel early too.

Comment

Don't give much time for some warm-up shots

Comment

I don't have but 24 pulls a day left in me I need 2 to brake cartilage loose an save the rest in case me an mister young gets in a let down contest 😂😂😂

Comment

Seems when I let down, then I forget to put my arrow back on the blade so my arrow comes off side ways. Yep, memory is one of the first thing to go, and I done forgot the others.

Comment

Older---- "break cartilage loose" ??? --- What cartilage ??? --- When I warm up, I warm up my bones --- yup, "bone-to-bone" --- I gotta watch it, so I don't create too much friction, that I start a fire !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elkhunter View Post
                    Older---- "break cartilage loose" ??? --- What cartilage ??? --- When I warm up, I warm up my bones --- yup, "bone-to-bone" --- I gotta watch it, so I don't create too much friction, that I start a fire !!!
                    We all remember how you like to start those fires. Be sure and have the fire department on speed dial before you start rubbing two bones together,(LOL)

Comment

Since we gotta get up early I wonder if they'll have free doughnuts after church service.

Comment

Eat donuts before ya shoot, and y'all get wound up like a 2yr old kid n' start sprayin arrahs inta every tree there is.

Comment

Originally posted by Elkhunter View Post
                          Eat donuts before ya shoot, and y'all get wound up like a 2yr old kid n' start sprayin arrahs inta every tree there is.
                          I can do that without doughnuts...and I've proved it.

Comment

Originally posted by carlosii View Post
                            I can do that without doughnuts...and I've proved it.
                            Carlos, you are not the only one who can spray arrows into the trees. Been known to do that myself. I'm getting excited about getting my new bow, maybe it will have an anti tree deflector on it.

Comment

Yah, Claweds gettin a new bow --- thats the latest $64,000 question --- what new bow is he getting ??? --- He won't tell noone, cause now he's gotta sooper sekret over on everyone --- he ain't told a sole that I know a. --- he probly ain't even told his wife --- one a them early Fathers Day presents I spose. We should givem the nickname "The Developer", since he likes keepin everyone in the dark.

All I know is he likes long target bows --- he probably got him one a them new Mathews TRG7's, Elie Victory, or a Win & Win Dragonfly, or a Hoyt Podium.

Am I gettin "warm" Clawed ??? Bout time y'all start spillin out some clues !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X