Paris-Everybody Got A Room?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paris-Everybody Got A Room?

Looks like Paris is gonna be big again...from what I hear no rooms and long waiting lists. I know they always run out of rooms, but looks worse than usual.

Got mine about four months ago just after the tour guide came out.

With the way every shoot this year has shown an increase we can look for the same thing at Paris, I'll bet.

Oh Oh, the British are coming --- the British are coming !!!

Comment

Paris is a nice venue. ...but I believe the shoot size is more the the town can support

Comment

ASA has a list of motesl in other towns that might be considered.
        Travel in Texas is not something that's judged by miles. If it was, nobody would ever go anywhere down there.
        Look at London, if you're gonna talk about shoot size versus the size of the town. Same might be said of several others including Metropolis and Cullman.
        Just sayin'.

Comment

London is my favorite event, but it's also closest for me to travel, and in Kentucky. Had my reservations for awhile now and wish I could have made Paris. Maybe next year.Hoping to make them all in 2016 if at all possible. I'll be 74 years old, but younger than a lot of my competition. Yep! I refer to them as Sir.

Comment

Originally posted by C.Roberts View Post
            London is my favorite event, but it's also closest for me to travel, and in Kentucky. Had my reservations for awhile now and wish I could have made Paris. Maybe next year.Hoping to make them all in 2016 if at all possible. I'll be 74 years old, but younger than a lot of my competition. Yep! I refer to them as Sir.

You can call me "Sir", Kid.

Comment

Just showing respect for my elders, Mister Carlosii Sir. Do hope you enjoy visiting yout folks in Texas, as well as that big national archery event. I'll be here on my computer, keeping up with all you shooters, and wishing I could have been there.

Comment

Working...
              X