ASA Proves They Care

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASA Proves They Care

Once again the good folks at ASA have responded to the needs of the shooting public, focusing on the golden agers, Super Seniors and Master Seniors!

Arriving at Range H on Saturday the aforementioned geezers were greeted with a copious supply of free Depends! On top of that, they also provided a disposal container for used said products.

This new service was generated by the good folks at ASA without any urging from the geezer nation. (Maybe I shouldn't have used the term "urging"...sorry.) And came as a complete surprise to the old boys.

Speaking of "old"... could it be the sly hand of someone Older than others might have had a hand in this matter???

Will we ever know? What I do know is that I did see several of the old boys taking advantage of this new service.

What will we of Geezer Nation find when we visit gay Paree?

Sagebrush ??? --- High Winds ??? --- Rattlers ??? --- Cacti ??? --- Scorpions ??? --- I guess it all "Depends" !!!

Comment

An the funds for that was furnished by non other than a sponsor from the ohio area

Comment

Originally posted by Older View Post
        An the funds for that was furnished by non other than a sponsor from the ohio area
        Ah Ha! the mystery deepens...maybe a midnight visit by someone...well, someone who kinda looks like Santa?

Could be I think.

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmmm, could that possibly be the Cincinnatti Kid" ??? --- Hark, we have a morning "poser" !!! --- Time for a major geezer nation investigation --- who should be on the sub-committee ??? --- I recommend Fox News dig into this.

Comment

Really enjoyed a good laugh as I walked up and found that the Super Seniors, and Master Seniors, were being provided with just another service while on the range. One of the most enjoyable things I have found about ASA events is the special comradery and the friendship shared by the shooters, as they continue to find ways to have fun with each other.
            Also, as I think of the number of years of experience, the level of talent of those shooters, and for a shooter to be able to be the top scoring shooter in the Senior Master class is, in my opinion, one achievement for only the best of the oldest, so here is saying congratulations to National Senior Master Champion Bob Samson.
            Last edited by C.Roberts; 03-26-2015, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Looks like he has mastered his new Win & Win Dragonfly !!!

Comment

Working...
              X