Found Arrow Ettiquette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found Arrow Ettiquette

When I've found arrows behind targets at a Pro Am I've always understood the proper thing to do was stick the arrow near the shooting stake so the owner might be able to claim it.

I don't think everyone follows this...just mho.

I've lost enough arrows...you think maybe that's why I brought this up? Maybe???

Say Carlos, Just a heads up for to let you know that I'm fairly sure that a lot of those arrows were mine, and were left there because they just wouldn't hit the target. Me hoping that someone else would find them, and have the same results as me, was probably unsportsmanlike. Really Carlos, I didn't think you were behind the targets looking for arrows anyway,but were maybe lost and trying to find your way back to the stake, or maybe just looking for a big tree..Way I see it is, once an arrow refuses to at least hit a target, I'm wanting to find that arrow in my competition's quiver.(lol)

Comment

OK Claude, but I don't see how I'm gonna get around Paris if you and your limo don't show up...really got me worried. Maybe Jaco will give me a piggy back ride.

Comment

Carlos ---- what's this "Claude" stuff ??? --- Who dat ??? --- Are you weakening in yer old age ???

Comment

Originally posted by carlosii View Post
          OK Claude, but I don't see how I'm gonna get around Paris if you and your limo don't show up...really got me worried. Maybe Jaco will give me a piggy back ride.
          No Probleemo, Papoose!

Comment

Originally posted by jacoserv View Post

No Probleemo, Papoose!
            That ain't gonna happen.

Comment

Working...
            X