No announcement yet.

Shooters dress code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well heck, Sonny, they gotta learn somewhere...might as well be on a geezer.

Comment

Ya know I just thoughta somethin --- good thing ties ain't required,cause they'd probably get caught in everybodies draw string, and they would wipe out the shooting membership.

Comment

I remember wearing a tie. Jus' a sec....Graduation day, 19 and 67? No. 19 and 76. Yep.

Hey, I shot this February 3D up to Chilliicothe, Illinois and had this pull over with draw strings. Like to choked myself when the bow string caught that little knobby thing on the draw string.

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyThomas View Post
          I remember wearing a tie. Jus' a sec....Graduation day, 19 and 67? No. 19 and 76. Yep.

Hey, I shot this February 3D up to Chilliicothe, Illinois and had this pull over with draw strings. Like to choked myself when the bow string caught that little knobby thing on the draw string.
          That may put you in the running for the Darwin Award.

Comment

"pull over with draw strings" ???--- That sounds like a "hoodie" --- their can be dangrous more ways than one.!!!

Comment

Looks like "raingear" is going to be the uniform for the weekend at Ft Benning

Comment

Working...
              X