Shooters dress code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shooters dress code

I have come to the conclusion that all shooters should have their name on their shirts are not be allowed to come to the shoot we are having so many new shooters that recognize us and we have no clue who they are I had to put my name on my shirt so I could remember who I was t hope mike will add this to the dress code so we can talk to someone without calling him hey boy are Hey girl just in my humble opinion I am the worst person in the world with names my wife corrects me when I am talking to my daughters I call Pam Debbie an Debbie Pam if u think that is bad I have 6 grand kids an 2 great grand kids I know that because I asked Martha before typing this help me pressure mike in to this 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You have a mild case of somezhimerzes. If you had full blown Alzhimerzes you wouldn't know how to get here or if you knew you were here.

Comment

i'm pretty good at remembering the name of those who have their name on their shirt, that is until they turn the other way.Come to think of it, why in the world sould a person want to regognize the back of a person's head.

Comment

Solution to the problem is EZ --- have your name put on BOTH the front and back of your shirt, that way if yer walking backwards other people will be able to recognize whose comin their way, and others will know who they are saying goodbye to. ---- no problemo !!!

Comment

Geezz! ........ I thought I had cabin fever?

Comment

Hey jake --- I gotta blowed up 8x10 pitcher in a perty frame sittin on are desk a the one you show above yer name.-- We call it "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" !!!

Comment

I forgot to say, that I keep hopin Clawed, the puter guru, will put that above my name some time soon.--- is that what they call a avitar ???

Comment

Originally posted by Elkhunter View Post
                Solution to the problem is EZ --- have your name put on BOTH the front and back of your shirt, that way if yer walking backwards other people will be able to recognize whose comin their way, and others will know who they are saying goodbye to. ---- no problemo !!!
                So, if the guy is standing next to you...you're gonna want his name on each sleeve too, eh?

Comment

I don't think the whole name on the shirt thing is a good idea.
                  When you go to a shoot now, you get to meet a whole bunch of new people...all over again.

Comment

Affirmative Carlos, definetly your name on the sides of your sleeves, and it wouldn't be a bad idea to also have it on top of your cap, so the birds flying over know who you are. ALSO, another thought I just had is you might wanna put your name on the soles of your shoes, so any bug you step on will know who murdered it.

Any other new ideas ??? ---- anyone ??? --- contribute now.

Comment

I want a flip over name. Yeah, in case it looks like I might get into trouble I'll just flip my name over and it'll read Carlos or Elkhunter

Comment

Geesh Sonny --- Such kind thoughts ??? !!! --- Whacha don't know though is that people already know how handsome we are, and are just wowed by our blossoming personalities --- heck, we actually don't even names come ta think of it --- this is all Olders fault --- he started it all.--- maybe its cause he ain't as handsome as us'all.

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyThomas View Post
                          I want a flip over name. Yeah, in case it looks like I might get into trouble I'll just flip my name over and it'll read Carlos or Elkhunter
                          Great Idea there Sonny, just think how many times we could be served twice, or take an extra trip trouugh the food line.(lol)

Comment

I have notified (Name omitted) bow company that if they don't help support my habit I will be wearing one of their shirts at the next event...with Sonny's name on the back...front...and each sleeve.

Comment

Originally posted by carlosii View Post
                              I have notified (Name omitted) bow company that if they don't help support my habit I will be wearing one of their shirts at the next event...with Sonny's name on the back...front...and each sleeve.
                              Caution here. Many would pass out if they thought I attended a ProAm....I've already notified many that I'm on the disabled list so they'd know it wasn't me.

Beings I'm on the disabled list...What's this world coming to? I mean teenagers allowed to practice medical care...My surgeon and therapist look like they just got out high school.... My surgeon, his a good kid and has over hauled three times, but I swear he isn't old enough to shave yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X