Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASA, Ft Benning

SOOOO, whose all going ???

I am if I can get out my 1/2 mile long frozen, snowed in driveway.

Comment

Looks like just you and me, Elkie....It'll be my first podium, I'm sure.

Comment

Well, we are now temorarily up in the air as of today. We have a potential buyer for the USS Money Pit, and are coming to take a look at it next Tuesday. SOOOOO, if it goes, I don't imagine there is a motel room left within 50mis of the place. We are considering our tent as an alernate, but haven't used it for so many years, it might not be any good anymore. We would have to leave the two kids at home with enough food and water to get them thru Friday, Sat, and Sunday.

I did hear a rumor from the Clawedmeister, that he and his wife are headin back to the Blue Grass State that weekend --- don't know if they changed their mind or not, but you woulda thunk he'd a chimed in here by now whether or not he is coming, or going.

Oh well, this next week will be somewhat interesting, and suspenseful. ---- GRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!

Comment

Been busy putting down new floors and base boards. Finished today so will be poundind the bag, getting ready for ASA Uchee Creek. Reservations at Phenix City Thursday, Friday, and Saturday and then heading home to get the garden ready. Also looking forward to getting home and filing income taxes, so any donations to the Senior Masters payback fund, if I were to get lucky, will certainly help Obama's plans for undocumented foreign visitors.
          Last edited by C.Roberts; 03-05-2015, 07:19 PM. Reason: Just in case my satire wasn't recognized, Just kidding about looking farward to 15th of april.(lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Elkhunter View Post
            Well, we are now temorarily up in the air as of today. We have a potential buyer for the USS Money Pit, and are coming to take a look at it next Tuesday. SOOOOO, if it goes, I don't imagine there is a motel room left within 50mis of the place. We are considering our tent as an alernate, but haven't used it for so many years, it might not be any good anymore. We would have to leave the two kids at home with enough food and water to get them thru Friday, Sat, and Sunday.

I did hear a rumor from the Clawedmeister, that he and his wife are headin back to the Blue Grass State that weekend --- don't know if they changed their mind or not, but you woulda thunk he'd a chimed in here by now whether or not he is coming, or going.

Oh well, this next week will be somewhat interesting, and suspenseful. ---- GRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!
            That's one good thing about Ft. Ben area...lots and lots of motels.
            I do have a pup tent that has never been out of the box...sell it cheap.

Comment

Clawed--- That's commonly referred to these days, as "redistribution of wealth" !!! I was just thinin (that's dangerous), that if we go and leave Bow and Arrow home alone,, instead of setting out food and water for em, maybe we should just give them each gift cards for the local chicken and tuna shops.

I wonder how you keep fire ants out of a tent ??? The Corps of Engineers campground there is overly blessed with them things.

Comment

Elkie, with that roll that you will have from the sale of that Motorized Mansion, I'm sure those motels around the Phenix City bypass will have a room for you.

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaaah, Clawed, it AIN'T exactly what you call a "sellers market" --- especially when what you got is an antiquated white elephant of non-collector value. If they actually buy it, it will cover our new roof cost.

Comment

Park it at the flea market, Elkie. Put a sign in the window..."Elvis slept here...with Ann-Margret". It'll be gone for ya know it.

No need to thank me. I'm a natural born salesman.

Comment

Carlos --- That'd be "false advertising" --- "Ol' Swivel Hips" cashed in before our MH was made --- only one more days of suspense to go.

Comment

Elkie them flea market muggs won't know the difference...go for it.

Comment

Well, we been workin on it cleanin, etc since Saturday mornin n' we're about to change the name of it to: "Spic n' Span" ---- Don't want it nowhere near a flea market cause so far are kids are "flea free" n' wanna keep em free.--- is that why yer always itchin' n' scratchin' at the shoots ???

Comment

Fox News Alert !!! --- The USS Money Pit is GONE !!!

Comment

Elkie, don't blow all that new found wealth on silly things like food, water, shelter, and clothing...not when there new bows, arrows, and all kinds of shootin' stuff.

Oh, and motels and entry fees and eatin' high on the hog at Cracker Barrel.

Comment

Working...
                              X