ASA Newberry Lost & Found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASA Newberry Lost & Found

We stayed at The Lodge in Gainesville this past weekend and my daughter found a valuable piece of archery equipment in the grass. In an effort to teach her the value of doing the right thing and how archers watch out for one another we are hoping to find the rightful owner of this item. Please pass this along and have them contact me at muskytime@gmail.com to identify the lost item.

Thank you!

We have found the owner...thanks for your help in spreading the word...

Comment

Originally posted by Labs View Post
      Very good job, Labs!

Comment

Originally posted by Labs View Post
        Great to see people continue to try and instill character in their children. World could sure use more parents with your attitude, and I'm sure the owner is really glad it was her who found it.

Comment

Originally posted by C.Roberts View Post

Great to see people continue to try and instill character in their children. World could sure use more parents with your attitude, and I'm sure the owner is really glad it was her who found it.
          Claude, did you find my lucky charm in your Limo? I was thinkin' that's why thumped me so bad...you can keep it if you want to since it didn't do me much good.

Comment

I lost my glasses sat if any one finds them please pm me I had to judge an shoot by brail Sunday

Comment

Think Carlossi lost his roll of money wrapped in a rubber band, but at least it's not a total loss, for I found his rubber band.

Comment

Working...
              X