Newberry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newberry

Great shoot. Hope all the ranges this year mirror these.
    Wonder what the numbers were as far as total registration goes.
    Shot with a great group of geezrs...they had to be to put up with me.
    Signing off now...i have to go now and order some more arrows for Ft. Ben.

Last edited by carlosii; 02-23-2015, 11:16 AM.

i think i heard 1460

Comment

That's a heck of a number. I tried counting legs and dividing by two...but I lost track.

Comment

Actual registration was 1468 ---- number of scores turned in was 1425

Comment

Chuck glad u did not get hurt to bad when u fell an got to shoot tell Val congratlation on 3 rd place c u in phenix city I hope

Comment

we're figgerin on goin

Comment

Originally posted by Elkhunter View Post
              Actual registration was 1468 ---- number of scores turned in was 1425
              Elkie always has he inside dope.

Comment

Which shoot and where have we had our highest numbers?

Comment

I think it was London...but you'd be better off asking somebody smart...Like Elkie.

Comment

"Smart" ??? --- I can't even remember if I graderated, or not.

Comment

That Ol' Carlos is almost smart as me --- Well, I let the carrot dangle long enuf --- Kentucky, 2014, 1704 shooters. Gee whiz, if only some big corporation'd recognize my intelligence, and offer me a $200K a year job, but only have to work fer about 6 weeks a year, then I could afford ta go to alla the ASA's, n' elk hunt alla the western states every year, since I don't live out there no more. I'd even be willing ta work over the Xmas n' New Years holidays when nobody else wants ta work.Course I'd hafta have Saturdays off ta go dove huntin here. Oh well, are their any "takers" out there ???

Comment

I drove 892 miles from Orlando to Vincennes...and I drove all that way just to freeze my *&)(*% off in 8 degree weather....landscape that would favor Elsa and Ana, not to mention that snow man, Olaf...FROZEN.

Comment

It's all yer own fault --- you coulda spent a beautiful day here with us on the ranch while it poured rain all day.--- I don't know how much rain we got already this year, but I think I'm gonna want some scuba gear for Fathers Day.

Comment

Wow...who knew Elkie was a daddy.

Comment

Well, we got snow and then the sun came out for 30 seconds. It starting snow last night and still snowing this morning. Carlos thought maybe around June we could go outside and shoot...So evidently he has snow also....

Comment

Working...
                              X