leaving now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leaving now

we are leaving now for ASA FLA in order to avoid the next snowfall expected in the morning, Was wondering if anyone in Kenesaw, ga had a couch we could crash on about midnight... lol

Call Elkie...he's always lookin' for company.
    Raining here now. Might want to bring some boots.

Comment

Carlos --- we're 5hrs away from Kenesaw

Comment

Originally posted by Elkhunter View Post
        Carlos --- we're 5hrs away from Kenesaw
        That's funny...so am I...maybe.

Comment

Sounds like all the geezers slipped into town under cover of darkness without tellin' me...guess they wanna get a head start.

You have to wonder what they're skeered of.

Comment

Was over at the Newberry Faciliies today. saw Bobby Phil, John, Bob, and the other geezers really working up a sweat. think somone leaked out information that Carlossi was already south of the Florida line, heading for the Pro/Am with a big (let me at em) smile on his face. Way they were busting nocks, practicing for to face Carlossi they'll be lucky to have any arrows left to shoot.

Comment

Must be different weather down there than here --- wind was blowing so hard here today ya couldn't hardly stand up. When I was practicin today I was allowing about 1ft of Kentucky windage to even hit the bag at 30yds !!! Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by Elkhunter View Post
                Must be different weather down there than here --- wind was blowing so hard here today ya couldn't hardly stand up. When I was practicin today I was allowing about 1ft of Kentucky windage to even hit the bag at 30yds !!! Oh well.
                But you shoot that way all the time, Elkie.

Comment

Can you imagine the high scores I could shoot if "trees" scored "14" --- I'd be "shooter-of-the-year !!!

Comment

Working...
                  X