question for the "experts"....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question for the "experts"....

I'm thinking I'll shoot Senior Know in Florida.
    If I were to shoot K50 in state qualifiers and in the state championship will that then require I shoot K50 at the ASA national tournaments? I've already shot out of K45.
    Can I shoot Open B in the state qualifiers/championship and shoot Senior Known at eh ASA tournaments?

I'm going to call the ASA office for an absolute answer but I thought I'd throw it out here first...........

Well...the phone number is...770.......
    I would think if you're shooting K50 you could shoot Senior Known since its more of a lateral move. Same distance, same rules.
    As to Open B, why would you not shoot Senior Known at the state level? Too many tough ol' junior geezers shooting Senior Known there in Virginny?

Comment

I expect there aren't going to be many folks shooting Senior Known.........or rather I should say there will not be any that can compete with yours truly. I already have a decent pile of cheesy ASA Va. state championship buckles. Maybe when I retire I can travel to the states that hand out the flashy buckles.
      I believe Senior Know is 40 yards while I'm fairly certain the 50 after "K" stands for 50 yards.

Comment

The Senior Known Class is 45 yards and as of yesterday we had 22 shooters in Senior Known & 27 in Senior Open.

Comment

There you go.

Comment

Working...
          X