Newberry Practice Range?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newberry Practice Range?

Will the practice range targets be up and ready to shoot on Wednesday ay Newberry?

Only for certain people...You did get the secret password, didn't you Jaco?
    Last edited by carlosii; 02-09-2015, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Got no password but thought Mike might have a thought on the subject. He may be too busy or he may not know yet if the practice range will be up and ready on Wed......... Am I high enough priority for the secret PW, Carlosi? I am priority 3 you know!

Comment

Originally posted by jacoserv View Post
        Got no password but thought Mike might have a thought on the subject. He may be too busy or he may not know yet if the practice range will be up and ready on Wed......... Am I high enough priority for the secret PW, Carlosi? I am priority 3 you know!
        Not sure...you are still a Junior Member.

Comment

Practice range will be available after 12:00 noon on Wednesday. Happy shooting!

Comment

Thank You, Jenny! Just made my day. Can't wait to get down there so I can shoot a few arrows with the temp above 0 degrees.

Comment

Originally posted by carlosii View Post
              Not sure...you are still a Junior Member.
              See there, Carlos, I don't need a PW I'm in with the Sweeties at the ASA trailer. But don't get jealous they'd probably do the same for any Geezer.

Comment

Originally posted by jacoserv View Post

See there, Carlos, I don't need a PW I'm in with the Sweeties at the ASA trailer. But don't get jealous they'd probably do the same for any Geezer.

No, they only do it for the likes of you...you are such a sly ol' devil they just can't resist that country boy charm.

Comment

I'm thinkin', maybe all the ice and snow up north, like around Nashville and Etlanna might keep some of them geezers curled up on the couch, thereby improvin' my chances even further.

Comment

Are cold weather down here is scarrin me ---- BRRRRRRRRRR !!!

Comment

Working...
                    X