Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Archery Scholarship at Union College in Kentucky

ASA Directors, Representatives and members,

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Cody Kirby and I am the head archery coach at Union College in Barbourville, Ky. The archery program here at Union will be brand new in August 2015, and currently I am looking for students interested in shooting at the collegiate level. We are recognized as a varsity team here at Union, and as such will be offering scholarship money (an average of $12,000) to student athletes who chose to come wear Bulldog Orange and Black. As a program we will be competing in three different formats of archery: 3D, Indoor Target, and Outdoor Target. Additionally we will have athletes represented in the classes of: Compound, Bowhunter, and Olympic Recurve. If you have any young archers that frequent your club that demonstrate an ability and commitment in archery I ask that you please contact me, and provide these shooters with my contact information. I can be reached through any of the information listed at the bottom of this email. When you have interested individuals they may also check out our school at www.unionky.edu or our athletics page at www.gounionbulldogs.com . While they visit either of those sites I encourage them, if they are a senior in high school or have graduated high school, to apply for FREE. In the application process they should indicate their interest in the archery program. I look forward to hearing back from either yourself or any of your interested shooters/parents of shooters. Thank you for your time.

Cody Kirby
    Head Archery Coach
    Union College
    Office: 1-606-546-1631
    ckirby@unionky.edu

This is really COOL!

Comment

Working...
    X