M & L Event Services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M & L Event Services

I need the website to order some cores for my targets before the Florida shoot. Can anyone give me that? Thanks
    I tried to type it in, but got wedding planners LOL

Have you tried googling the name of the target supplier? Sometimes I have luck using that. What is it you're looking for?

Comment

Might try this one http://dmtargets.com/replacement-parts or someone else may have them cheaper. Have a good one Old Man.

Comment

Who, Mr. Cloud, are you calling an Old Man?

Comment

Originally posted by carlosii View Post
          Who, Mr. Cloud, are you calling an Old Man?
          Only one old man on this thread today that I''m aware of, except me. So I guess the second best tree shooter that I know of, except me, must be you.

Comment

looking to buy cores for my range and wanted to buy them through ASA, however cant seem to do that anymore. M&L event services is the ASA, but only sale 10 or 20 target ranges. Local clubs will shut down if they cant get cores at a reasonable rate. Mackenzie/Delta as far as I know right now will only sale them to you through a dealer. Through a dealer they average about $70 a core, whereas through ASA they were $40 a core. This is the info I have at this time. Anybody have any more info on this please let me know.

Comment

We never had any problem buying cores directly from McKenzie.
              Wonder when and why they changed their policy.

Comment

Working...
              X