No announcement yet.

ASA Amature shoot downs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problem Cloud. I'll not tell him anything, it's just between the two of us. ......... One thing though. Talking about the pretty girls sounds a lot like me.

Comment

Doggone it Jake --- here we were figgerin on saddlin up this morning n' headin up yer way fer the shoot, but our "corporate camel" caught the flu. We could have easily made it there in time for the shoot, as he would've really been humpin it, but now he's on his back with his feet stickin up in the air. !!!

We'll all stay tuned for the results though.

Comment

Thought I smelled somthing burning, but guess it was only Georgia's own Elkmiester. Like George Straight's song "They call him the Fireman" Hey Y'all

Comment

SOOOO, with alla this wisdom what has been determined about "what amateurs shootdown at what shoots" ???

Comment

Hey Clawed --- Nothing burning down here, since the last infamous time ---. I got 21 "piles" at the back end of our property to burn --- I'm almost afraid to light a match anymore --- I tried putting some "Preparation H" on the "piles", but they didn't go away.

Comment

Originally posted by Elkhunter View Post
              Hey Clawed --- Nothing burning down here, since the last infamous time ---. I got 21 "piles" at the back end of our property to burn --- I'm almost afraid to light a match anymore --- I tried putting some "Preparation H" on the "piles", but they didn't go away.
              ******** WHAT? ******** Sometimes it's best to just say nothing!!!!

Comment

Jake --- I said "piles at the back end of our "property" --- "piles" as in "brush" --- I think you still got Bob, and that "goose" on yer mind --- LOL !!!

Comment

Working...
                X