2015 ASA Tour Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 ASA Tour Guide

Santa brought us our new Tour Guide yesterday !!! ------ Hmpfff, didn't see any geezer celebs in it this time --- guess we wore it out last year. Oh well, thinking positive, there's always next year --- just takes "patients".

You got your's early. I guess Mike sends them out based on where a feller finishes the year before. If so, I'll expect mine sometime in September.

Comment

Carlos! Maybe we'll get ours the same day.(lol)

Comment

Got mine today. It had a strange handwritten note on it. Something about "You geezers better shape up if you know what's good for ya'll." No idea who wrote that.

Comment

That's IMPOSSIBLE !!! ---- Y'all are so far otta shape its ridicilous --- just common old age done already took its coarse.--- thats why the geezer range is a lil' on the ripe side ----sure glad I ain't old yet.

Comment

Received mine today, and mine also had a note attached, but it was thanking me for showing the other geezers that even in the prime of our life, that keeping slim and trim, as well as mentally fit, is possible and also for setting such a fine example for the other geezers who may be a little out of shape.

Comment

Clawed --- How comes then yerall need'n "fisical therapy" ??? --- thars somethin goin on here that don't "compute" ??? !!!

Comment

Duh, Only thing I can think of to say is....To stay in great shape at our age and with so many miles, does require more and more routine maintenance.(lol)

Comment

Eatins' my favorite "maintainance" --- as you will pick up on when we next meet !!! --- Funny how we still keep growin at are age.

Comment

...a LITTLE out of shape?

Comment

Yah Buddy !!! ---- Ain't seen my shoes in a while, n' that's pretty good when their 14's --- 2X used to be comfy --- 3X just might be in my near future.--- BUT I'm a positive thinker ---- I'll last longer than the rest a ya when the hunger famine hits.--- n' I gotta bumper in the front that'll absorb the hit when I walk inta somethin.whereas y'all break yer noses.

Comment

Got my Tour Guide around Christmas and I didn't even finish...

Comment

Been looking at my new tour guide and got the urge to shoot a few arrows. Seems that something has been wrong with my shooting for the last few days. Think it started around the time I finished my Christmas shopping.. Now the only way I can shoot anywhere near the size of my normal groups is if I put a few (well maybe quite a few) rocks in my hip pocket with my wallet. Guess Christmas shopping has lightened my hip so much that I find I am so off balance to where I am leaning to one side. Maybe Carlos could help a feeble old archer, as my visits to the physical theropy clinic seems to be making it worse as my hip feels lighter after each visit.

Comment

Forget the therapy --- come on down South I'll show ya how ta gain weight in yer hip --- sorry though, I can't take Medicare.

Comment

Take a look at Levi in the ad on the inside cover. I'm changing my anchor point!

Comment

Working...
                              X