Just Wishing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Wishing...

Just wishing everyone a Blessed Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone !!!

Also a wish for a safe trip for Mr & Mrs Clawed on their way South to attend the top level G2 Geezer Summit here at the ranch.

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Comment

Hare's wishing Happy Holidays to all, and I guess my secret strategies for taking shooter of the year, that I was planning to present at the G2 Geezer Summit will be delayed for five weeks. You see I revealed my plan to my Doctor, and don't you know, he insisted that it was absolutely imperative that I first prepare my body for the grueling battle I will have to endure. Knowing full well that he was right, especially with the field of top Geezers that I'll be facing. I am now under Doctors orders to complete a Physical Therapy program before I make the trip to Florida for my annual spring training. Really do plan on maybe stopping off in Georgia to try and obtain a little inside information as to what Elkie has gleaned from all those hours on the internet.

Comment

SOOOO,you are now saying you will not head South until the first week of February ???

Comment

Originally posted by Elkhunter View Post
            SOOOO,you are now saying you will not head South until the first week of February ???
            Looks that way Elkie unless something changes, but I do plan on swinging by your place to see you, and to check out that new bow,

Comment

Claude, wishes for a speedy recovery. Do what the quacks tell you. We want to see you out there real soon.

Comment

Thanks Carlos.Nothing wrong with me that about 20 years of age reduction wouldn't help. Guess you will agree that getting old is certainly not for sissies.

Comment

Yah Clawed, we gotta get that G2 Geezer Summit in before Newberry --- that way we will each know what to tune on Carlos' bow, so he can shoot "up" the country side. That is a course if'n we both don't ferget by the time the shoot comes about.

I'd imagine ol' Carlos is going thru some physical therapy hisself right about now --- as in "shovelin snow" --- he might shoulda move his house closer ta the road ta shorten up his driveway. Course he could invest in a old Oshkosh 6X6 drive dump truck with a 10ft high stnls v-plow in the front, and a side wing blade.--- then he could handle some serious snow.

Comment

Working...
                  X