Santa Came Early !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santa Came Early !!!

Holy Cow !!! --- Two presents in 2 days. First I get a care package in the mail from the Clawdster --- a nice 8x10 group picture from the 2013 Classic, and then today I got this aliminum thingie with a wheel at each end it, that shoots arrows. It's 39" long n' black colored with strings on it, I think its something I can use at archery shoots

Are you SURE that's not Val's new thingie???

Comment

Had to read it twice, first time I missed it shoots arrows, and thought someone had got you a wheel chair.(lol)

Comment

You couldn't pry her 2006 vintage 32" thingie otta her hands with a crow bar. -------- 39"r would be too long fer her.----- I tried gettin her a new thingie, but to no a vail.

I won't need one a them wheelchair thingies fer at least another 10 ta 20 months.---- aaah, meant years.

Comment

Forgot to mention its got one a them "shoot around risers" instead of a "shoot-thru kind" --- its really nice !!!

Comment

I don't know. You up and go on them sabbaticals and ya get to dreamin'. Now, if we could see a photograph, picture....

Comment

Sorry Sonny --- I don't have one a them special cameras that takes pictures that ya stick in these things, and I wouldn't know how to do it anyway ---- HOWEVER, Clawed'll be here at the ranch after Christmas, and I know he's got one a them cameras, and knows how to put it in this machine to show y'all.

Right now, we're gearin up ta go ta a 3D shoot down at newberry on Dec 20th --- 10am shotgun start if y'all wanna play "Price is Right", and "come on down" !!!

Comment

OH, gotta nuther clue --- It's at least 15fps faster than my Advantage was.

Comment

You gotta get one of these new fangled cameras. Yep. Do everything cept make ya breakfast.

Comment

No thanks !!!

Comment

Working...
                    X