High Tech Archery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Tech Archery

With all the technology and innovative advancements that bow manufactures seem to be bringing to their customers, it's sad that 3D target producers can't even color the foam but have to spray coat their targets. My problem is that the targets all seem not to have stationary scoring rings. Hope that a company will produce a 3d target that will have a twelve ring that stays still when I'm trying to shoot.

Theirs a real ez solution Clawed --- When you practice you have to anticipate where its gonna move to before ya trip yer release --- kinda like them NHRA drag racers gotta practice their reaction time for the "tree lights".as they move down the tree going to "green".--- course too ya gotta realize there's over 200mph difference in speed between a nitro dragster n' a arrow.

Hey, when you n' yer better half comin thru here on yer way ta palmetto land ??? Y'all hafta stop by this timethru.

Comment

That top fuel dragster better be hittin' 390 mph. (Which would be a new record by about 60 mph.)

Comment

"200" was a "typo" --- meant 100mph ---- record is something like 341mph in 1/4 mile, and somewhere around 330 for the shorter 1000ft track version.

Yer pretty sharp there Carlos for a OLD man !!!

Comment

Well, I suppose I could get some the go-juice them Double A rails use and try for a new record with my lawn tractor. It runs over my wife's flowers like they weren't even there.....

Comment

I already got the "you ran over my flowers lecture" 100 times over --- even tried runnin our mower up a tree --- Whooopie !!!

Comment

So what's up with the new Mathews "no cam" bows? I still haven't done the research to see what that's all about.

I'm kinda lookin' at the new Martin Condor....problem is, as I understand it a Condor is California's version of a buzzard.

Comment

Just what you need, then when you hear people talking about "that old buzzard" they will surely be refering to your bow.(lol)

Comment

Very "fitting" Clawed --- ya still ain't said weather ya got those 3 e-mails I sent ya or not --- they were important for yer trip --- don't hurt yerself when ya fall though,

Comment

Elkie, I guess you must have developed a taste for pressed ham, for your emails were found in my spam folder. I'just found them and sent a reply.

Comment

Good thing I "followed thru" --- w/o them foolproof directions y'alls GPS mighta get you lost.

Comment

Bad enough I have to tangle with JakeO and his sidekick...now I got Cloud and Elkie meeting up to plot against me...will it never end?

Comment

Some day >>>>---------------------------> ???

Comment

Working...
                          X