Next year I'm gonna...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next year I'm gonna...

discuss the yardage after every target with the group I'm shootin' with...even if Roy DoneCan is with us.

So, what are you gonna do next year that might be kinda new?

I'm just gonna go out there n' try to do my best, and let the chips fall where they may.

Don't forget, make a copy of the new ruling from the website, HI-LIGHT it in YELLOW, n' keep a copy in yer shootin stool.

Comment

Next year I'm going to hit twelves that I'm aiming for instead of just a lucky shot now and then. Guess I maybe should say I'm going to shoot more low eights,(lol)

Comment

The OP said SOMETHING NEW...you guys are talkin' second hand stuff.

Comment

Duh! It would be something new for me to hit a twelve, that wasn't a pure accident.

Comment

Originally posted by C.Roberts View Post
            Duh! It would be something new for me to hit a twelve, that wasn't a pure accident.
            No way Cloud...I've seen how you get in that zone and then we know you're goin' for the 12...you used to do the say when you shot all those 14's back in the day.

Now, ya'll think outside the box and put some creativity into your responses.

Comment

I'm gonna use the word "sabbatical" a lot !!!

Comment

I'm gonna be nicer to Cloud...or at least try.

Comment

Well, if it has to be something different and outside the box, then next year I'm going to be the 1st place winner on the Senior Master podium ...or at least try.

Comment

I'm gonna try ta make it tru da hole season witout a "letdown"

I'm gonna finally fergot about aiming fer 14's, since none a em counted on my score card last year.

Comment

I just might think about gettin' me one of those contraptions Charles has...might be just what I need to get to podium with Cloud.

Comment

Yah buddy Carlos, it propelled him to a "championship" --- maybe we should look for a two-fer-one sale.

Comment

Originally posted by carlosii View Post
                          I just might think about gettin' me one of those contraptions Charles has...might be just what I need to get to podium with Cloud.
                          Think maybe I need me a lot of that talent, which Charles seems to have lots of. Course I'm still a young senior and will probably get better by the time I'm as old as you two birds.

Comment

You sure fooled me Clawed !!!

Comment

Next year I'm gonna continue to stay out of Buffalo.

Comment

Working...
                              X