No announcement yet.

Geezer Fest 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW, "connotation" --- "eccentricity" --- sounds like another couple a fancy million $$$ words I'm gonna hafta look up !!! You definetly sound like a geezer --- do you go on Facebook ???

Comment

10-4 Elkie! usually twice a day.

Comment

Originally posted by C.Roberts View Post
        Didn't make it down to Tampa. Had a leg giving me troublr saturday at Newberry, so called and canceled reservation. Rested today and will be preparing for the envasion of the Hoosiers in a couple of weeks. Hope they all make it for Newberry

Ah ha! Things are looking up....Cloud's gone lame and hopefully that'll help move me up the list come Newberry.

Stay away from the horse liniment and ibeprofun...for my sake, Cloud.

Comment

Claweds takin a sabbatical from archery this weekend to go to a crab festival, so ya should gain some practice on him.too.

Comment

That wouldn't be stone crabs would it?

If he's dining on stone crab while I'm thawin' out ham and beans...well...sometimes life ain't fair.

Comment

You could leave Indy now, and be there in time yerself --- otherwise yer dealing with "self denial" --- ha ha ha one a them $5 megabuck sayins that usually comes otta Jake !!!

Comment

Well....well. ...well. ....none of you lot showed up. ......but we did have a wonderful shoot. ....weather was great. ..so....next year has been set.....it will be Sunday February 14 2016

Comment

Carlos n' Clawed won't be able to come cause its Valentines Day !!!

Comment

Its a year away.....a lot can happen.......plus they can celebrate their Valentine's together there. ..lol

Comment

Originally posted by bhtr3d View Post
                      Well....well. ...well. ....none of you lot showed up. ......but we did have a wonderful shoot. ....weather was great. ..so....next year has been set.....it will be Sunday February 14 2016
                      Works for me.

Comment

Oh Oh ---- That weekend might conflict with the Steinhachee "Crabfest" --- Claweds' a big fan a that event .

Comment

Works for me. Can't let Carlos shoot without a little competition.

Comment

Working...
                          X