No announcement yet.

Geezer Fest 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only a couple weeks away..... hopefully EVERYONE will show up......we will have top great food as well as ranges. .....just dont shoot the pet turkeys. ..pigs....and goats....LOL.....

We plan on two food vendors onsite

Comment

Well....its 1week away......hopefully we will see everyone again. .

Comment

i'm planning to be there, but from the way i've been shooting you would wonder why i insist on making such a trip just to end up sucking hind tit. Guess i'm just a glutten for punishment, but I do enjoy the event especially when Tim gets a little rattled from the pressure and is the main attraction. Food is always great, courses laid out good, a chance to see old ASA friends from last year, and to,get a sample of what we will be getting at the ASA event in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by C.Roberts View Post
          i'm planning to be there, but from the way i've been shooting you would wonder why i insist on making such a trip just to end up sucking hind tit. Guess i'm just a glutten for punishment, but I do enjoy the event especially when Tim gets a little rattled from the pressure and is the main attraction. Food is always great, courses laid out good, a chance to see old ASA friends from last year, and to,get a sample of what we will be getting at the ASA event in a couple of weeks.
          Well, all you rich old geezers can afford to journey south and live the good life...the rest of us have to stay home and eat two year old jerky and moldy bread.

Comment

Well Carlosii, the way I figure it, we're saving our children a lot of fighting each other and a lot of hard feelings, for the less we leave behind the less they will have to fight over. Just helping them to think more of each other, and to get along better.It's the least I can do. Don't you think?(lol)

Comment

Well Carlosii, the way I figure it, we're saving our children a lot of fighting each other and a lot of hard feelings, for the less we leave behind the less they will have to fight over. Just helping them to think more of each other, and to get along better.It's the least I can do. Don't you think?(lol)
              Cloud, you are the Philosopher King of Geezer Nation...I never thought of the charitable aspects of your decision to migrate to the Sunshine until now. Huzzah!!

Comment

Ever notice how few geezers there are on Facebook?

Comment

No I haven't noticed ---- probably because I don't go on it --- LOL !!!

Comment

What qualifies you as a Geezer?

Comment

Someone that don't go on Facebook

Comment

If being hard of hearing, poor eyesight, minus most of my natural teeth, hardly any stamina or dexterity left, being senile, opioniated and overly critical , hardly any enthusiasm or desire to partake in any activity that requires getting out of a recliner are qualifications, then I"m well on my way to being a bonified, full fledged geezer, and I don't even have a facebook account...Claude

Comment

SOOOOO Clawed, how'd ya do at the Geezerfest today ???

Comment

Didn't make it down to Tampa. Had a leg giving me troublr saturday at Newberry, so called and canceled reservation. Rested today and will be preparing for the envasion of the Hoosiers in a couple of weeks. Hope they all make it for Newberry

Comment

Tim's gonna disown the lot of us.

Comment

If being hard of hearing, poor eyesight, minus most of my natural teeth, hardly any stamina or dexterity left, being senile, opioniated and overly critical , hardly any enthusiasm or desire to partake in any activity that requires getting out of a recliner are qualifications, then I"m well on my way to being a bonified, full fledged geezer, and I don't even have a facebook account...Claude
                                Geezer is a term for a man. It can carry either the connotation of age and eccentricity in the UK, or that of self-education such as craftiness or stylishness (not so much). In the US the term often refers to a cranky old man.................. Guess I qualify as a "cranky old man", so a geezer I am and will always be!

Comment

Working...
                                X