No announcement yet.

Geezer Fest 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody calls us "sun" anymore cause we ain't as bright as we used to be.

Comment

Ok....the eWorld has come to an ending....I agree with elk....on his last post....not as bright....

Comment

The date is feb 8 th.... There isn't really a shoot at newbery or anywhere close the weekend before ProAm......their shoot is in jan..

Comment

• carlosii
          carlosii commented
          Editing a comment
          Shucks...that ain't gonna work for me.

There always has been a shoot in the past at Tallahassee the weekend before Florida ASA, but they don't have their schedule up yet --- they usually don't get their schedule upuntil late Dec --- early Jan. As soon as I find out their schedule I will post it on here if they have a shoot just before Newberry.

Comment

Their FB page shows a shoot at Gold Coast on the 15th. But I don't know where the Gold Coast club is.

Comment

Can't keep from thinking that postings on this thread, could be the results of our brains taking a sabbatical leave. Guess that's why I have to keep my posting short, so as not to overload my miniature pea brain.

Comment

• carlosii
              carlosii commented
              Editing a comment
              This is either off topic or spam...not sure which. And I already have some left-over Spam in the icebox, I think. Have to check and maybe send Cloud some.

If we don't keep em short we forget what we wanted to say before we get to say it.

That Carlos is showin off again --- he keeps changin his picture ID ---n Clawed --- maybe when yer here after Xmas y'all could add a picture for me --- wasn't you a computer science school pop ???

Comment

That picture is me and my buddy Adam. He kicks field goals for the Indianapolis Colts. I'm the one on the left in the picture.

Comment

Me and Momma have run the numbers...we just can't make it work. No Geezer Fest for us this year.

Comment

Too much time delay between it n' ASA Newberry due to unavoidable ,extenuating circumstances

Comment

Me. I'm trying to figure a way to save up 40 lucky shots and then use them all up at the Newbury ProAm shoot, cause I'm hoping to draw Carlos, Elkie, and the great Jaco from Indiana.

Comment

We wood definetly be "The Fearsome Foursome"

Comment

Dang chest cough and cold...settin' back my preparation for Florida back a bunch...

Comment

We had the flu in Nov, and a cold in Dec, and I still got bronchial conjestion BAD --- now goin on over 2 mos --- I think I might go to the doctor n' put in a plea fer some meds, that ain't covered by my Medicare, ta take the curse off a bit, so I can breathe in some a that pure suthern oxygen. --- n' here Sonny thought we were hitten the prune juice too hard.agin

Comment

2015flyer
                            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                            X